❀Cosplay: Hinata & Kakashi (from experience)❀

I'm here as a back-up for the 'Cosplay' Article!

Now, I'm not an experienced cosplayer, but I did join two times— I cosplayed as Hinata Hyuga. But I did not win though. Because let me tell you, there's a lot of cosplayers who really acts like the character they cosplay as and their costume is very accurate. It was my very first time, so someone asked me to roleplay with them and gave the "Uh, I don't talk to strangers" look.

Dressing up like Hinata is actually pretty easy. I didn't need to wear white contacts; instead, I asked my cousin to draw realistic lines on both side of my eyes (when Hinata uses her byakugan).

I actually cosplayed as the Hinata Hyuga in shippuden. I don't need to wear a long black, lavender-ish wig—my hair is naturally black, so all I need to do is add some lavender-like dye. Cosplaying needs creativity, and It doesn't need a lot of budgets to create your own costume. Unless you're rich…

As for the clothes, you can buy on the internet or search on Google— Google is wise. But back on the topic.

You can actually use a lavender-colored jacket with white long sleeves. It would definitely look like you're wearing Hinata's clothes. You can wear blue leggings that reach your knees and then wrap a bandage around your mid-thigh.

Many people have engaged cosplaying some Naruto Characters, but remember: only a few ones can actually be accurate. If you have some friends to come with you, it's a good idea to create a village.

Try using fishnet leggings, shirt and sleeves. They're common from the Naruto World.

I recommend you to wear the official headband.

If someone asked you to roleplay with them, you should definitely accept it. Think about what Hinata's personality. She's a shy one, and as far as we know, she usually faints when she sees Naruto—or simply when Naruto talks to her. When you see Naruto, try to act as if you’re fainting. (That sounds rather weird, but my cousin tried that. She said that the Naruto cosplayer played along and tried to ask if she was okay, so I guess that works).

_

I also cosplayed as Kakashi Hatake—a female version of Kakashi Hatake, that is. Some of my cousins (they are also joining the cosplay) helped me create a leaf headband. If you want a tutorial, there's ALOT of tutorials in the internet—you can also search it on YouTube.

Once we were done doing it by recycling, we tested it. Take note that it might be hard, considering you're going to have to cover your left eye, but you can also just tie it on your forehead.

After that, I bought some silver-colored wig from the mall. It might cost a lot, but it's worth it. As for the jōnin vest, you can either buy it on the Internet or just create your own.

The mask that covers Kakashi's mouth is easy— just use grey plain colored scarf. But again, it is your choice.

-

• Acting as Kakashi:

- Be calm

- Arrive late

- Chuckle sheepishly

- Do the infamous 'Kakashi close-eyed smile'

-

• Acting as Hinata:

- Be super shy

- Pretend to faint when you see a nearby Naruto coming to you.

- Stutter here, now, and then.

That's all I have! It's from what I first experienced when I first joined, and from what I learned. I think that covers the cosplay article!

Good luck!

-LaniaUchiha