►That One Character: ~Deidara~◄

(○≧з)○oо。...【нёllо】...。oо○(ω≦★)

G○◎D ЁVЁЙΙЙG

⋆。 ̊ N H ⋆。 ̊✩

Welcome to That One Character! I’m @-Alex_The_King- and I’ll be focusing on Deidara!

Anyways, this section is basically Fan Girling over one specific character – changing every month. And our star guess is Deidara Iwa!

 ■■■■■■■■■■■□□□ NOWLOADING... LOADINGCOMPLETE

Out of all the Akatsuki and Naruto, I just have to say, Deidara’s my favorite – not because of his good looks (well, actually, yeah, some of it), but because I like his cocky attitude and his passion for his art, to death. Oh, and I seem to also have a love for explosions – I found out when I watched a science movie on how the dinosaurs died out, they tested with fifty pounds of gunpowder and C4.

 BACK ON TOPIC!

 I mean, come on! Have you seen this?

 Ninjutsu:  5

 Taijutsu: 3.5

 Genjustu: 3.5

 Intelligence: 4.5

 Strength: 3.5

Speed: 4.5

 Stamina: 4

 Hand Seals: 3.5

 Total: 32

I kind of have a thing for arrogant guys, plus who’re smart and intelligent! AND look at his NINJUTSU!! WHOOP! In all ^ that’s what I also fell for (Pfft, I know you guys love fictional character too, or else you wouldn’t be reading this). I, want, to, have, his, babies! Like, they would be blonde or brunette, or a mix of both making a light brown! They may have brown eyes because their more dominate – aww, I want to see that 1⁄4 chance of seeing his dazzling cerulean blue eyes, gleaming with hope and curiosity for the world around him!

But, one thing, I don’t know how people thought he was a girl!? I mean, sure he has long hair – but the strong jaw and posture kind of gives off a masculine look, and that arrogant smirk of his...

MIN ■■■■■■■■■■ MAX – eh, you should turn that volume down because AHHHHHHH!!!! HE IS SO PERFECT!!!!

OMG DEIDARA!!!! – Ehem... Uh... Gomenasai if your ears are bleeding from my banshee screeching, I was uh, - I saw a spider! I mean, there is Sasori, but he’ll be for another time. I’ve deemed Deidara my Kawaii Potato because I love potatoes – they can be mashed, made into potato wedges, an ingredient in soup (OMG I almost said “Soap”), and best of all Fries!

[#SPOILERinBOLD]          This has gone a bit unorganized... But, I think it should be illegal to make him die during the fight between Sasuke and him. No matter how much I love Sasuke, I wish he would rot in Hell for killing my lovely husband, whom I dream every night about (that doesn’t sound creepy at all – in fact, nothing in this article sounds creepy...)

 But, I hate most is when he was brought back to life, no, I will not be happy – no matter what, once someone is dead, they must stay dead, no matter how much I care for them.

 Anyways:

:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚£(。・”・)o[†...Thanks...†]o(・”・。)β。.:*・゚☆.。.:*