Prologue

Lawson leaned against Peter, breathing down his neck. 

"You're cute... Did you know that?" he said sexily. Peter squirmed uncomfortably. Lawson's lips were a little too close to his neck. He started a trail of kisses going down his neck to his shoulders. 

"Um... No I didn't know that." Peter tried to wiggle out of Lawson's reach. Lawson put his hand into Peter's pocket, roaming around it. Peter gulped and said, "A-Are you looking for gum?" 

"I'm hungry, but not for gum." Lawson winked as he put his hand down Peter's back pocket. Peter was about to say something when Mr. Kittel came with the key to the computer lab. 

"Sorry guys for the long wait. I had to deal with Nick again." He unlocked that lab and turned to Lawson. "Lawson... What are you doing?" 

Lawson laughed mischievously. "Nothing... Yet." He then gave a lighthearted slap to Peter's butt, making him yelp. 

Mr. Kittel shook his head. "I seriously wonder about you, boy." 

Our class finally entered the computer lab after waiting for ten minutes for our science teacher. We all crowded into the lab, eager to start on our projects. My best friend, Kira, dragged to the corner of the of the room. 

She whispered harshly into my ear. "Okay, get real. Lawson is definitely gay." 

I shook my head, not wanting to believe it. "He isn't! He just acts like it for a laugh!" 

"Oh. Well, he's a very good actor. Saturday Night Live is calling his name." Kira said sarcastically. "Did you not see him just a minute ago? That was obvious that he's gay and about to come out. Actually, he's been out for years! Can't you see that he's gay?" 

"He's not gay! He went out with a girl before." 

Kira laughed. "Yeah. Key word: before." 

I sighed, frustrated. I sat down at the nearest computer station. To my surprise, I found out that I was seating next to Lawson. Kira took the empty seat near me, raising a perfectly waxed eyebrow. 

"Hey Lawson!" she called. "Are you gay?" 

"Of course," he said matter-of-factly. Kira gave me a victory smile. My stomach dropped.

I was so tired of everyone saying Lawson was gay, I just gave up completely. People like Kira and Peter were convinced that Lawson was gay. But I honestly doubted it. How can someone like him be gay? It's just not possible! 

Lawson is the typical prep boy with his dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He makes sure his clothes go perfectly together, and carries a comb around to keeps his hair in check. This leads people to think he is homosexual, and the fact he always touches his friends in a somewhat inappropriate manner. 

But it's all fun and games, at least that's what I think. I have had a crush on Lawson since sixth grade. Now it's tenth grade, and he still ignores me. Well, he doesn't exactly, but I wish we could talk more. We used to be so close when we were growing up. But, when we got to middle school, he became popular as I became the semi-nerdy girl. No wonder he doesn't gives me the time of day that much. 

I was so nervous, sitting next to him. He was reaching for his mouse as I was. Lawson accidentally grabbed my fingers. Grinning, he held my hand. I tried to tug it from him, completely nervous. He wouldn't let go. 

"You're hands are soft Airlia... What lotion do you use?" he asked in his gay voice. 

"Uh... Hemp." I replied shakily. I finally pulled my hand away.  

"Oh, I thought you would use some Greek-African lotion." He grinned. Seeing him grin made me smile. Blushing, I turned my attention to the computer and logged on my student account. 

Lawson's and I conversations would usually go like that. He would 'accidentally' touch me, he'll try to make conversation with him, I'll say something back, then the conversation would end. I try my hardest to make our conversations interesting, but I become tongue tied. I can flirt with other guys, but never with Lawson.  

Lawson knows I like him. It's pretty obvious. Anytime we're are together, my friends would push me towards him and start giggling. They'll urge me, saying in stage whispers "Talk to him!" On numerous occasions, my best guy friend, Wiley, would say "Airlia wants your dick badly. Just thought you should know." It drove me crazy how people would bring the topic of me crushing for Lawson all the time. 

As I researched my topic, I made a silent oath. I will make Lawson Wilde fall for me, proving to everyone that he IS NOT gay.

----------------------------------- 

This story is actually pretty true, or at least Lawson is. There's this guy... 

I'll leave it at that lol.

Anyway, seven votes and comments before the next chapter will be uploaded. 

Sounds like a good story? Then do it! 

Please? :3

Today's song is 'Sleazy' by Ke$ha. Ke$ha is beginning to grow on me haha.