[30]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

IT WAS THE LAST NIGHT
for the tournament held by Adam. The last beef between Adam and Snow. Everyone was at the edge of their seats tonight and it isn't even starting yet.

What worries you most is the course he chose. It was the most dangerous course there was and it definitely brings out unwanted memories.

"Isn't that..?" You muttered to yourself, feeling a shiver run up to your spine.

"That was the course we first used when 'S' started" Cherry said.

"It got banned because of how dangerous it was" Joe added.

"The last time that was used was the time my first beef with him happened" Tooru said.

"And it wasn't really pretty.." you added while Tooru tried to comfort you.

You just hoped that history won't be repeating itself from the same course where that happened.

Langa was already at the starting line as the drones started moving in. You saw Adam in his get up and it sure sent unneeded shivers towards you again.

They both started, Adam was leading but both were at unbelievable speed, barely being seen and so close to being blurs of different shades of blue.

You were too immersed by the two skating that you barely made out the words of the people beside you.

"He's straying from the center.." Megumi muttered but every one heard.

"He's gonna jump..!" you said as Reki cheered him on.

He was airborne, he ollied to the skies again, only to share it with someone else.

As they both landed, Adam immediately pulled a love hug, only to change into a full swing but Langa dodged them both, along with the second time.