[15]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

YOU FOUND YOURSELF WITH THE two in a parking lot as the two boys practiced

YOU FOUND YOURSELF WITH THE two in a parking lot as the two boys practiced. You three only had a few hours left before the beef between Miya and Langa. Reki took the responsibility of taking care and teaching Langa.

You on the other hand skated around the parking lot. There were a lot of ramps you can use going up or down while you decided to just simply skate around.

Enjoying your alone time, the wind softly blows around you becoming harsher if you accelerate. The night was quiet when you already went outside, propping your board up as you stared into the night sky.

"CRAP MAKE A RUN FOR IT!"

'what now-'

"[Y/N]! GO GO GO" Reki yelled.

"I'll meet up with you at Dope!" He yelled to Langa as you went in the same direction as Reki.

"Got it!" Langa said back.

You two were running and laughing along when the security guard chased Langa.

"Do your best!" You and Reki 'cheered' him on.

Just then he tripped on the wheels of an office chairs, face planting to the ground.

"What the!-" he yelled though he cut himself off as he stared at the wheels from the chair as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. His eyes widened as he looked up to you. You both mischievously grinned, sprinting away with the wheels in hand.

[Smol timeskip]

Of course you gotta miss the race. Why'd you leave? Well your cousin came along and used your house with two of his friends. Now the two can't stop bickering and he desperately pleaded for help.

The two of his friends- Itadori and Kugisaki- were bickering about a fucking skirt, a SKIRT. You happened to know their names because of Megumi's consistent complaints.