[22]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

REKI GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL after they tended to him and said it needed two weeks for full recovery

REKI GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL after they tended to him and said it needed two weeks for full recovery. You thanked them and paid them extra for accommodation.

The following days at school, Reki had trouble seeing that his right arm was broken. Langa and you have been helping him whenever he had trouble.

On the other hand, you were helping Reki persuade Langa into not doing the beef with Adam. Langa on the other hand wanted to. There was nothing much you can do but to help him get better at the sport.

After school today, you dropped them of again at their shifts. They said they would go to the new skating park under the bridge if you wanted to go. You declined the offer saying that you had other plans in which they said they were alright with.

That afternoon, you went to Sia la luce to have a day for yourself. It was a slow day for Kojiro so he decided to make and perfect some food he started learning to cook.

"Kojirooo" you greeted the man who was currently cooking a desert.

"Oh, hi [N/N], anything wrong?" He asked you.

"Nothing really, wat'cha 'doin? Need some help?" You asked, curiosity taking the better of you.

"Actually yes, that would be very appreciated" he said in a professional voice before you both bursted out laughing.

It took a couple minutes to cook the desert and both of you made your own. You both decided to take a taste of yours first.

"This. This is good" Kojiro chuckled while ruffling up your hair.

"Why thank you, chef" you laughed along.

You both then tasted his. It was sweet but you had a sweet tooth so you liked it.

"Was this a bit too sweet?" He muttered, you taking a second bite of the desert.

"It's alright for me-" you were interrupted when the door opened, revealing Kaoru, Miya, Shadow, Reki and Langa.