[16]

TW: Mentions of obsession

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

IN THE MENTION OF SOMEONE challenging the Adam, cheers were all you heard around the room

Cutting the experience short, the two made a bet. If Adam wins the prize of the bet would be Langa, he would continue to have a beef with him if Reki lost. Reki was very opposed to the idea but Langa already accepted.

On the way out, the four of you bumped into Joe and Cherry, also leaving the premises.

"Joe, Cherry!" you called out.

"Yo! Wither!" Joe greeted with a fist bump and Cherry gave a nod of acknowledgement.

Reki was basically oozing sparkles right now, surrounded by skating prodigies.

"How's your cousin?" Joe asked.

"Oh, he's fine! He and his friends are at my house right now" answering as your group skated out the gates.

"You have a cousin?" Reki asked.

"Yeah, adoptive cousin" Answering with a small shrug.

"Well we better get going now.. see you around [Y/N]" Kaoru spoke up, Kojiro trailed behind him.

"Yeah, see you two around" waving them goodbye, seeing Reki's stunned face.

"THEY-"

"Yes they know, please stop screaming in this time of the morning" you said as you slapped his mouth shut.

"So.. sleepover?" You asked the three.

"I have exams tomorrow nee-san, but can I come next time?" Miya called out as you all stopped at his turn.

"Course you can I'll see you soon!" Getting rid of your mask as you dropped of Miya to their apartment building.

"See you, Nee-san!" He waved before coming in.