[21]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

CHEERS WERE HEARD
and praises were said towards The Great King. The king was back from the serious state Adam put him in. Even Joe, Cherry and Megumi stood agape.

The siblings were back, and they were powerful as ever.

The two only had an intense stare off, a single word not said as both parties only smirked.

"Let's go redhead, we have a beef to finish" he beckoned Reki as the crowd started to calm down, some still fawning over your brother while some went at the starting line.

Adam also didn't have much time since business awaits him. Not much interactions were made but he spoke up before tending to the redhead.

"Finally decided to show up huh, great king~?" He taunted.

"I have, Adam and I'm not going to loose again" his smirk got wider than ever.

"Oh? We'll see about that then" he said before fully leaving the scene. More murmurs were heard as the history between the two were brought up.

"Hi, Tō" you whispered, barely keeping your cool.

"Hi, [N/N]" he whispered back.

The two were preparing for the beef as multiple people were still registering the fact that all of the founders -rumoured or not- were present.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE COMING BACK?!" Joe whisper-yelled to Tooru.

"Well, it was sudden, but hey I'm back" he said, throwing along a peace sign as Joe gave him a noogie.

"Did you have something to do with this?" Cherry asked, quite amazed at you.

"Well yeah, just a few words of reassurance was all he needed" you muttered.

This morning, you brought up the idea of him coming back to 'S'.

Long story short, with much persuasion and bribing, you got him to talk on why he left at the first place.
And you were right, he was scared for you and he didn't want to do anything dumb again.