[5]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

YOU WERE AT YOUR ROOM,staring at the ceiling, you couldn't go to sleep because you were so excited for tonight

staring at the ceiling, you couldn't go to sleep because you were so excited for tonight. You grew restless and impatient.

Averting your eyes from the ceiling, you eyed the mask Tooru gave you when you were introduced to 'S'. Both of you had to protect your identities because of how famous your family name was.

Tooru had a similar one but the white skeleton mask he had covered the upper part of his face.

Your brother was a close friend of Kaoru and Kojiro. Yes, he even used to be Ainosuke's friend. He was at his first year of high school while you were at a different school on your second year of elementary.

He was obsessed with skating, volleyball being a mere hobby and an excellent excuse for covering up his bruises and small cuts, even though he was still great at volleyball.

One night, he went home later than usual cause their captain extended their training time.

Hearing the familiar sounds of wheels rolling and colliding with the concrete ground, he took a peek of two boys skating, one having silky, light pink hair and one having short and curly hair in a deep green shade.

The two second years sensed a new presence as Kaoru's piercing gold eyes were met with soft chocolate brown ones.

Tooru was dumbstruck seeing that there were people who loved skating as much as he does.

That simple introduction bloomed into a new friendship between the three. Even though Tooru was a first year that didn't hinder the time they had to spend it with eachother.

In Tooru's second year and Kaoru 'n Kojiro's third year, they met a different group of skaters. The two groups had friendly rivalry every now and then.

Kaoru, Kojiro and Tooru were surprised to see Ainosuke's skills and abilities. The four forming a solid friendship.

As months passed, Ainosuke began to change. As they started 'S', him earning the name Adam. He skated with skaters he always found interesting. Those said skaters were usually ending up severely injured as they got way into the zone.