[1]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

HERE YOU WERE, IN THE KITCHENyour head occasionally dropping every now and then

your head occasionally dropping every now and then.

You had to wake up early for a photoshoot for the weekly magazine because your family company was releasing a new collection of men and women's suits.

And yeah your coming with Tooru today and he was going to pick you up at about 9:40 am.

You were at your second year of highschool along with Reki but that doesn't change the fact you still have to work for the company, especially now with a new collection coming out.

Out of know where your phone began to ring, jolting you awake.

'Son of a bitch.. who's calling this early?'

Picking up the phone and seeing the contact you were confused on why Reki was calling this early.

"Hey, Reki what's up?" There was no answer.

"Reki? You there bud?" Just then loud snores where heard from the other line.

"For fucks sake Reki.." Ending the call and concluding that Reki must have left his phone in his back pocket, again, and butt dialed you..again.

Deciding to get ready and take a quick shower, you've finished breakfast and finished the dishes.

You've already finished at about 9:05 now you just decided to kill some time watching your favourite shows on the t.v.

A few minutes later your doorbell rang and there he was lo and behold, Suzume Oikawa Tooru, in the flesh.

"You ready to go? Looks like this is going to be a long one, it's hard to be this fabulous"

"Oh shut up Tō, you don't do much anyways"

"[Y/N]~ meanie~ hmph~" Tooru quickly replied, acting like a stubborn child.