[9]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

NUE, A MYTHICAL CREATURE, rumoured to have the head of a Monkey, body of a Tiger and the upper part of a snake as its tail

Your cousin a.k.a Nue in the skating community has the wits, the speed and he even is one of the most talented skaters in 'S'

His wits, represented by the Monkey. His speed, represented by the Tiger.
And as for the snake, he has the ability to get out of unfortunate situations, such as how a snake can slither its way without being noticed.

You taught him everything you knew but it'll be no doubt that he got better after a year. You really were proud to say he was your cousin, Megumi Fushiguro.

He was actually adopted by your uncle at your mother's side of the family. When he was adopted, he kept his mother's maiden name. He wasn't quite known in the fashion industry but he was the genius that's behind these new collections.

Stating that, he didn't need to protect his image unlike you. 'S' is quite an illegal community so you wouldn't want to risk your family name.

"Shall we?" Nue stated as he reached his hand towards you.

"We shall"

Before you knew it the both of you were already at the starting line. The sirens wailed as a reminder that a race was starting. Murmurs where heard as bets were made on who would win today. A drone was made to follow you two to capture the race.

"Let's see if I can beat you this time" Megumi's monotone voice was somehow laced with excitement.

"We'll see how much you'd improved" you knew Megumi has gotten stronger so you won't be letting your guard down this time.

As all lights went green you both were off. Cheers were heard as you were neck in neck, you barely pulling a head.

A sharp turn came in as Nue slowed down as you were still at the same speed. Crouching as your hand touched the rough surface to slow down as you turned.