[7]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

THE THREE OF YOU WEREhaving a free period as you all took a seat at the stairs outside, near the school

having a free period as you all took a seat at the stairs outside, near the school. You were zoning out from the events last night.

It felt as if a huge burden have been rid of from your shoulders. The fact you were Wither in the skating community wasn't really treated as a secret for you but saying that to Reki, your best friend for years had somehow lightened your thoughts.

He deserved to know either way, and Langa, he would find out anyway. Him knowing was unavoidable really. Besides, he doesn't know much about you anyway as he had no knowledge of 'S' until he met Reki.

"I've never seen skating like that!"

Seems as Reki was also still stunned about the events last night.

"How did you do that thing in the end? Was it a snowboarding trick?"

"Yep, backside rodeo"

At that moment you saw both of the males with somehow sparkling eyes.

"Leave it to a guy who came back from America!"

"Reki, he's from Canada.."

"That so? Well, details don't really matter!"

"And..YOU!" Reki shouted and pointed to your direction.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner~"

"Because it isn't big of a deal-"

"Well it is for me! Your such a cool skater! I've always looked up to your skating style! How did you do it? It's like your skating style is different when your not in 'S'!"

"Really? Huh, I haven't noticed"

"Is she a good skater Reki? I've seen her with a board and all, I've never seen her in action though.."