[28]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

CHERRY LAID ON THE GROUND, barely conscious while you saw Tooru and Joe run to him

"Cherry.." you muttered.

"Go, I'll find Reki.." Langa muttered while he gave you a tight hug and parted ways.

"You son of a-" Tooru said while you stopped him, as much as you wanted to beat the living shit out of him too.

"Not now, Cherry's our priority.." you held him back and Shadow came in with his car and you all got in.

______________________________________

[Y/N]

Can you keep an eye on Miya and Langa? We're rushing Kaoru to the hospital.

MEGUMI

Yeah, that'll be fine. How's he?

[Y/N]
He's unconscious rn, but he's fine
To think that Adam would actually do that..
______________________________________

Kaoru began stirring awake and he panicked.

"Kaoru, Kaoru, you're fine, calm down.." you cooed to him and he fell back into a deep sleep. The car ride was quiet and after that he was rushed to the ER. Tears were threatening to spill as you went home, deciding to visit first thing in the morning.

[timeskip]

You rushed back into the same hospital as you found out that Hiromi had been attacked by someone from 'S'. You visited the two at the hospital only to bump into someone going in as well.

"Reki!" you yelled.

"[Y/N]!" he yelled back.

"What happened to you! You've got me worried! Why didn't you-" you started ranting to him as you both approached the elevator, bumping in to Miya.