[13]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

AFTER THE INCIDENTMegumi returned back to Tokyo as he finished the given mission

AFTER THE INCIDENT
Megumi returned back to
Tokyo as he finished the given mission.

In the past two weeks, you've been with Langa and Reki practicing and teaching the two.

Langa was the one you and Reki mostly taught but you've been teaching Reki as well.

Practicing before school, during breaks, after school, during shifts, basically anytime they have free time.

Once even, Langa managed to get his board mid air without the duct tape and the bands of his personalized board.

As for your encounter with curses, it must've been a one time thing though that small interaction caused your combat skills to sharpen.

Now the three of you were on class as the two were watching more skating videos and tutorials. You were just zoning out, kinda pissed by the chalk scraping on the blackboard.

Reki made plans to go to the skate park again after classes luckily you were at your last class. Literally 5 minutes before the bell rings.

'istg just ring already'

As the bell finally rang, you three got up and fixed your belongings. The skateboards were at the back of the room as you all stood up and collected them.

"H-hasegawa-san, may i- uh- have a word? Pl-please?"

A girl, shorter than you with jet black locks came up to you three. She wore a flustered expression as she attempted to talk to Langa.

From the corner of your eye, you can basically see Reki, fuming red with steam practically coming out of his ears.

'pfft- someone's jelly'

"Oh... Uh sure?"

Langa's answer came out like a question as you jerked your head through the door, saying that you two will wait for him outside.