Chapter 14 : Wedding

"Hey Reki, Smile!" Joe said and the cameraman clicked the picture. "We want all of these photos in a good quality" Reki says to the cameraman , "sure sir" he said. "By the way....have you guys informed your moms about everything?" Shadow says in a concerned tone. "Yes I told my mom about the success of our confession , she was more than happy and now she's preparing for it" Langa said to Shadow and smiled.

"What about your family, Reki?" Cherry asks Reki after getting relaxed from the photoshoot session. "My mom and dad have already booked a place and all the arrangements are going on.....it's all good" Reki says and looks at Langa. "How many people are you guys inviting?" Miya asks , "only close friends and colleagues....also family members" Reki let out a nervous laugh.

"Also what's this sudden photo session about?" Langa asks Joe , "well I realized we don't have a group photograph together and of course we all are friends from such a long time..." Joe explains , "also Cherry is getting wrinkles so I thought this was the correct time" Joe sarcastically says but little did he know he offended his husband real bad. "Yeah and your muscles are dying off too so shut the fuck up" Cherry hits Joe on the head.

At Mrs. Hasegawa's house

"Who else did I forgot to invite?" Mrs. Nanako asks herself , "oh yes..." She was inviting people on her one and only son's wedding. She had been calling everyone from her knowing since the morning. She saw this one contact which was Oliver's sister . Mrs. Nanako didn't had any interest in calling her but she thought it would be wrong if she didn't invited her. She called her and soon Langa's aunt picked up.

"Who is it?" Said the aunt , "hello , It's me! Oliver's wife....it's been so long since I called you , right?" Mrs Nanko said cheerfully , "Ohh!!! It's you Nanako-san? Yes...I missed talking with you?" She replied in a rather surprised tone. "ALSO! It's good that you called me....I wanted to introduce Langa to one of my colleague's daughter.... she's really pretty and is very talented. Langa is also single , I think they would make a nice couple" She said and the smile on Mrs Hasegawa's face dropped.

"Yes...that's the reason I called you today.... Actually Langa already has a lover and he is also getting married in a month....I wanted to invite you to his mirrage" Mrs Nanako explained herself. "Oh...so he has already found someone....too bad. Well anyways is there something you want me to help you with? I have a beauty salon so you can leave the all the arrangements for that to me , we have professionals working here who have been doing bridal makeup for many years! It'll all go smoothly" She again said but Mrs Nanako wasn't even a bit amused.

"I really appreciate your kindness but we don't need a bridal makeup" Mrs Nanako said. "Why? Is she good in makeup herself so that she doesn't needs professionals? If that's the case-" Mrs Nanako cut her and said , "well I don't like when others assume my son's sexuality....and he's not marrying a girl , he's marrying his boyfriend who he has been dating from last 7 years!" Mrs Hasegawa raised her voice a bit at the end. An awkward silence was present in the situation for over a minute until she decided to speak up again.

"Ahh....so you mean my nephew was gay and I didn't even knew about it for so many years?" She said in a rather upset tone. "Yeah....no one in the family knew anything about it..." She said. "Well , it's not like I have any problems with it , it's not my marriage. I just think it's a waste...." Langa's aunt let out a sigh. "It's not.....it's not a waste , it's called love , rather than marrying someone he doesn't knows anything about.....I think Reki is the best choice for him" Mrs Nanako explained.

His aunt let out a yet another sigh. "It's okay....I am sorry for judging.....ANYWAYS! if you need any help I'll always be there , even if you don't ask me for anything I'll be taking a flight and coming to Okinawa either ways" She proudly says. "Okay thank you" she replied and ended the call.