Chapter 5

"Oh Langa and Koyomi are here. Did you bought the sauce?" Reki's mom said. "Yes we got it!" Koyomi cheerfully says. "It took you guys 40 minutes to bring a bottle of tomato sauce...." Reki suspiciously looks both of them.

"Well whatever the food is almost ready. Give it to me" Reki says while extending his hand to Langa. "Here" Langa smiles.

Soon the lunch was ready and all of them sat down together. "Mom your cooking haven't changed a bit! I missed it so much!" Reki sentimentally says. "Do you like the food Langa?" Reki's mom says passing him extra food. "Oh yes! It's delicious" Langa says while softly smiling at her. "I am here too you know" Reki says and puffs his cheeks.

Langa was sitting in front of Reki and Koyomi was beside him. Reki's mom was sitting alone on the 3rd side of the table and Reki's twin sisters were sitting on the both sides of Reki making him sit in the middle right in front of Langa.

They are were talking and eating but then suddenly Langa felt a sudden touch on his left ankle which causes him to jerk lightly. "Oh my what happened Langa?" Mrs. Masae asks worriedly. "Oh no! It was nothing I just bit my tongue" Langa says and gives a fake smile. "What is it Langa? Is my mom's cooking not much of your taste?" Reki says while giving Langa a smirk. "What are you saying Reki? It's amazing. Better than yours actually" Langa says back and smiles at Reki.

"Is the salt less?" Mrs. Masae asks again. "No I swear it's fine. Please don't worry" Langa says reassuring her.

Soon Reki does it again but a bit higher around his knees. Langa looks at Reki giving him a 'what are you doing Reki?' look. Meanwhile Reki who looks at Langa and gives him a 'nothing' look.

Koyomi noticed them but didn't said anything because she didn't wanted to ruin her brother's fun. Reki pressed his toe against Langa's inner thigh which caused him to slightly jerk but because Koyomi kept her mom busy with the conversation of the new sale in the supermarket no one noticed. The kids were busy with the food therefore making them hardly bother.

Reki licks his upper lip and raises an eyebrow on Langa. Soon Reki lightly rubs Langa's crotch with his feet. "Hng-" Langa let out a sound. "Omg are you okay Langa? Did you chocked on food?" Mrs. Masae asks and passes him a glass of water. "Y-yes..I did. Thank you so much" Langa says and takes a sip of water.

"Sooo as I was saying!! That red dress is 40% off now" Koyomi says to her mom again to distract her from whatever her dear son was doing. Reki pressed his toe again but Langa didn't reacted anything. Trying his best he started finishing his food no paying attention to Reki.

'bold of you to assume you can avoid me' Reki thought and rubs Langa lightly with his feet. On the other side Langa who was trying his best not to let out a sound. He lets out a deep breath and slowly throws his head back looking at the ceiling.

"Reki! Which room will you sleep tonight?" Mrs. Masae asks with a bright smile on her face. "W-what?-" Reki surprisingly looks at her. "Oh ummm my room?" Reki says and scratches his neck. "And what about you Langa?" She asks him. "Oh I'll sleep in Reki's room only" Langa says and looks at Reki giving him a smile only Reki knew what it meant.

"Oh that's nice then!....by the way Reki your last bed was eated my termites so we threw it away and bought a new one" Mrs. Masae says and sips the miso soup which she made.

"Wait what?! What about all the things which were under it?" Reki panics. "Don't worry big brother I already separated all the mangas and  'books' which you had before mom could change the bed....it's all fine you can take it from me afterwards" Koyomi says while slightly smiling at her brother.

They finish their lunch and went up to see the new bed. Reki opens the door to his room just to see a brand new one which covered almost half of the room. "Mom what happened to all the things I had kept in the corner?" Reki shouts from his room. "Oh that box? Koyomi has it in her room! You can take it from her" As soon as Reki heard those words he rushed to Koyomi's room.

"Open the door" Reki says. Koyomi opens the door and says "what do you want?". "Don't act innocent. Where are all my diaries?" Reki says. "Which diaries?....Oh! the handwritten ones?" Koyomi says with a smile. "Yes those!! Give it to me right now" Reki says and asks his sister for his very personal diary which had his closest memories.

Koyomi pulls out a purple diary with silver starry stickers on it from her drawer and looks at her brother who was eagerly waiting for her to give it to him.

"You left your diary at my house.
And I read those pages , you really loved him baby" Koyomi sings the english song indicating she read all of the pages which caused Reki to blush and look like a tomato. "GIVE THEM TO ME!" Reki says and snatched the diary from her hand and also taking the other 3 from her drawer.

"Damn.....I never expected my brother to fall for a guy this bad" Koyomi says just before Reki was about to leave her room. "......I really do love him....always did...Don't make fun of me!" Reki says and slams the door of her room.

Reki goes back to his room and sees Langa standing near the window. "Oh! Reki.... remember when we use to talk from here" Langa says and smiles. "Shift a bit" Reki says and keeps all the diaries in the drawer of his room. He got up and turned just to see Langa standing right in front of him. He held his hands and put them behind his back. Coming closer to his ear Langa whispers "don't think I'm gonna let you go off that easily for what you did with me just now" Reki looks at Langa and widens his eyes.

"What d-do you mean?" Reki says shivering on Langa's soft yet deep voice. "The new bed seems comfortable enough in my opinion" Langa looks at Reki and smiles. Reki exactly knew what Langa meant by this.

"Well.....you can say I was teasing you" Reki sighs and says looking at Langa and yet again raising the eyebrow. "I guess I don't need to be worried. You seem prepared enough" Langa says and pecks Reki neck lightly.

"What are you doing big brother Reki?" One of Reki's younger sisters says looking them in the eye. "Oh Nanaka!! What are you doing here??" Reki says while giving a fake smile. "I just wanted to come here and see what you were doing..." Nanaka says and puts her finger on her cheek. "Oh well! We were hugging! Like your mom does to you!" Langa cheerfully says to the child. "Right now your brother and me are discussing something important. You wait outside okay? We'll play in a bit?" Langa softly says and pats her head. "Okay!!" Nanaka says and leaves the room.

"By the way what were those diaries?" Langa turns around and says. "Uhhmm- those....yes! Those are cringy fanfics Koyomi wrote..... there's no need for you to read it" Reki says while avoiding the eye contact.

"I see.....also Reki" Langa comes closer yet again. "I'm not leaving you tonight so don't even think about it" Langa says and leaves the room to play with the kids.

Reki was alone in his room.

'damn.....that was hot' Reki thought to himself.

"But.....I shouldn't have done that" He again says to himself while regretting his life choices.

"Big brother!! Let's play something!!" Nanaka called her older brother who came back to her house after so long.

"YEAH!!" Reki replies back. "It's useless thinking about it now...I fucked up" Reki sighs and smiles at his dumbness. He runs out of his room to play with his sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter 5~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1405

Follow for future updates‼️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~