Chapter 13 : Confession

(A/N- Recommended songs that you should listen while reading this chapter-:)

Inception - ATEEZ
Magic shop- BTS
Infinity - Jaymes Young

•••••

"I was not expecting Langa to be this romantic" Miya says. "Rather than romantic I would say embarrassing" Koyomi says while resting her arm on Miya's shoulder. "Where did you come from?" Miya says as he got scared by the sudden touch. "From my home" Koyomi says while giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Hey Miya...the turn is coming" Cherry says. "Oh yes this is the moment I've been waiting for" Miya excitedly says. "Are they gonna kiss or something?" Shadow says while eating his ice cream. "Maybe~" Miya says and winks.

Langa catches up with Reki and pulls him by his arm. "W-what?" Reki stutters. "The turn is coming" Langa says , still not letting go of his arm ,"Yeah I know , what about it" Reki turns around and looks at Langa , "will you trust me with this one?" Langa locks his eyes with Reki. "What...do you mean by that?" Reki looks around and notices the track was broken from the turn. His eyes widened as he thought he was gonna fall off the cliff but just before something could happen , Langa holds Reki by his waist and pulls him closer. He adjusts his skateboard with Reki's and makes it stuck so Reki doesn't gets hurt anyhow while performing this stunt.

Langa jumps from the cliff.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" shadow says and looks at Miya , "I knew it , I knew Langa would pull it off" Miya says and punches the air in satisfaction. "Don't get excited too quickly....the real beef starts here. Let's see if Reki could safely land this one" Cherry says and smirks.

"DAMN!"
"THAT'S MY LANGA FOR YOU"
"REKI DOESN'T STANDS A CHANCE!"
"Hey!! Don't underestimate Reki like that let's see how he lands"

Langa lets Reki go before 3 seconds of him landing on the ground. Reki holds his skateboard , balances himself in mid air and lands like it was a child's play. Following Reki , Langa also lands perfectly. Reki increases his speed a bit but looses balance and falls down.

"Did the track get slipperier than it already was?" Reki asks to himself. "Yes I did , it's going to get tougher from here" Langa says while leaving Reki behind. He turns around to check if Reki was okay. "If you don't catch up soon I might leave you behind" Langa says while smiling it Reki who's still on the floor.

"I think you should check yourself first" Reki says while pointing at what was infront of him. Langa turns around and sees a lot of ice infront of him which was impossible for him to dodge impossible this distance. As expected he slipped and fell too.

"Ouch-"
"Are these 2 fooling around?"
"I lied to my boss for this match you know"
"Same!! I said I had a diarrhoea and took a day off from my part time job"
"No one asked"
"Are they okay?"

"Langa , get up" Reki said while offering Langa a hand. He gets up and continues. They start again , carefully, trying not to fall down. The music in the background was still playing but with a different song.

"Where's Joe?" Cherry asks. "Why? are you missing your husband?" Miya says and smiles. "You brat" cherry says back. "There he is" Koyomi says while pointing at Joe. "Where did you go? You know it's so annoying being alone with the kids" Cherry whispers in Joe's ear. "Oh? Just say that you were missing me" Joe says and smiles at cherry.

"Anyways , who do you think is going to win?" Shadow asks. "No one" Joe replies. "As Langa said before.....this match is not about winning or loosing.....I just want him perform that last stunt safely" Joe says while griping the railing infront of him. Cherry notices it and lightly holds his hand. Joe looks at his husband and then holds his hand back. "You're like a worried dad" Cherry laughs. "Well.... Langa doesn't has his own old man so sometimes it feels good to act like his dad" Joe softly smiles. Cherry looks at him and tightens his grip , "I know right" cherry concentrates on the screen.