Chapter 4

"He was weird" Reki said while remembering his past memories and telling them to his sister. "You were so unnoticeable I forgot you were in the class" Langa says back. "Don't lie. My red hairs use to stand out the most in the whole class" Reki says.

"No like tell me everything" Koyomi looks at her brother and says. "I basically fell in love with his skating first then him. When we first start to skate together when we went to S , everything was very fun I still remember those days but when the whole Adam things started if you remember...." Reki says with a sad tone.

"I know you told me about it" Koyomi says calmly. "I realized I how much I cared about him. That's a different thing that I was also jealous of his skating and how strong he's become even though I was the one to taught him everything....but that just made me so happy and even now I am proud of Langa" Reki smiles brightly.

"But like.........when was the time you realize you were gay?" Koyomi bluntly asks. "Eh? Ummm... probably when he kissed me first" Reki nervously says.

"Oh... shit's getting spicy" Koyomi says to herself. "Big bro Langa...tell me about yourself. How did you know you love him" She looks at Langa and smirks.

A/N- Here Koyomi is calling Langa 'Langa onii-chan' because he's Reki lover and Reki is her older brother.

"The first he jumped over my face with him skateboard I knew I was in love" Langa says with a straight face. "That was fast" Reki says to him. "Yes. You were amazing. Making so many skateboards and also knowing so many tricks plus you were really cute and still are" Langa confesses.

"..... thank you?" Reki says while blushing intensely. "You guys are adorable" Koyomi says while resting her chin on her palm. "I just wanted him under me" Langa says.

"Acjsbsjsns-" Koyomi and Reki both chocked on air. "What?" Reki looks at him. "That's what you wanted to hear right? Koyomi-chan" Langa says to her. "When we last came here the door of your room was open and I saw that yaoi manga on your bed" Langa says and Koyomi was stunned. "It's actually a good one. I've read it too" Langa adds.

"Omg you know..... I really love that one" Koyomi smirks so does Langa. "You both are yaoi fans....why did I never knew anything about this" Reki says while his mom knocks the door. "Kids!! Open up Its snack time" Mrs. Masae syas.

"Yayy!!" Reki says to avoid the conversation and went to open door. He took the plate from his mom and kept it on the table. "Btw I was planning lunch and I saw we ran out of tomato sauce can anyone of you being it after eating snacks" She says looking at the kids.

"Yes we will don't you worry!!" Koyomi says proudly and takes a potato chip and eats it.

"Yes big bro Langa continue" Koyomi smirks again. 'why is she looking at me like that..' Reki thinks. "Rest is just simple we spent time with eachother and all. Yes but when I kissed him that in that park under all those beautiful stars I was confirmed I was in love" Langa says and looks at Reki.

"Yes he also says that infinitely line that was so....dumb" Reki says. "What what??" Koyomi says curiously wanting to know what her brother's lover said to him. " 'I wanna infinitely skate together with you' that's what he said" Reki says while blushing lightly.

 " 'I wanna infinitely skate together with you' that's what he said" Reki says while blushing lightly