Chapter 14.1 : Wedding

Soon Reki arrives at the venue with his family and this time everyone went stupid on how gorgeous he was looking with all that slight makeup and that white suit. He finally stood in front of Langa and they both were smiling at eachother like they have never seen the other before. "Reki.....you look beautiful" Langa nervously says , "you look like the prince charming you are....and I guess I'm the Cinderella" Reki nervously laughs and smiles at Langa. It was the best day of their life.

Mr. Shokichi brings the rings and gives them to our grooms. "Reki....this is my mother's choice okay?...I hope you like it" Langa says and looks at Reki. "Yeah same here" Reki brightly smiles and takes Langa's hand and puts the ring on his ring finger. The crowd cheers and Langa slowly takes Reki's hand this time and he puts the ring on his lover's hand. They both looked deeply into eachothers eyes and starting laughing and blushing.

Finally after a while....

"You may kiss your groom now" The priest said and softly looks at them. Langa shyly looks at Reki and pulls him closer by his waist , Reki rests his hand behind Langa's neck , he looks at him and eyes his up and down. Finally after the long wait they kiss eachother and everyone starts to cheer for them.

"There goes another pair" Shadow says , "they're really following your footsteps aren't they Cherry? Joe?" Tadashi teases them. "Well even if they are following our footsteps I'm happy that they're doing it the way they want" Cherry proudly smiles. "You're like a dad" Miya says. "Shut up!" Cherry scolds Miya.

"This is my first time attending a gay marriage and to be honest it's nothing different....it's just 2 men lol"

"I know right, I don't know what I expected but honestly this is the most comfy marriage I ever attended to"

"I agree"

Soon the dinner time started. Everyone was having the best time of their lives , eating , talking and of course taking pictures. Koyomi and Miya were busy taking selfies with their friends and the adults ( Joe , cherry and shadow) were busy talking. Adam and Tadashi were busy amongst themselves. No one noticed Reki and Langa. Langa takes Reki's hand and starts stroking it , pressing on the ring he says , "I want to marry you one more tim. Traditionally" Langa says while looking down , "I'll marry you as many times I can" Reki winks at Langa. Langa blushes and turns around.

Because there were less people , the dinner didn't lasted long. People didn't stopped taking pictures with Renga. Time for cake cutting was here. It was a 5 feet big cake , Reki and Langa held the knife together and cut it. Langa feeds Reki a piece and then Reki. The cake was given to everyone afterwards.

"Reki , do you remember , you and Langa were the one who caught the bouquet in Cherry and Joe's marriage?" Shadow says and looks at our newly married couple. "How can I forget that moment?" Reki said.

Flashback

Cherry threw the bouquet in the air , Reki wanted to be the one who would catch the it but he didn't saw shadow's big ass leg and tripped over it , while he was falling on the floor he accidentally pushed Langa with him and coincidentally Langa was the one who caught it but because Reki pushed Langa a bit too hard , Langa fell flat on his face. Even after all this , Langa didn't let the bouquet fall.

"Uhhhh , you guys okay?" Miya asks the boys who were on the floor and face towards the ground in a nervous yet concerning tone. "I-I t-think I broke my n-nose" Reki stuttered and passed out , "I think my arm just broke" Langa said and we never heard of him the whole day.

"ONE DAY....ONE DAY......THERE'S NOT A SINGLE DAY YOU BOTH CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT DOING SOME RANDOM STUPID SHIT" Cherry said without looking at the poor souls who were on the floor. "You're also gonna pass out like this tonight" Joe says and smirks at Cherry. "I'll pretend like I never heard that" Koyomi says and helps her broken brother.

"Chaos" was all Tadashi said and slammed his face with his palm showing his annoyance.

End of flashback

"How can I ever forget such a thing" Reki said again and let out a big regretful sigh. "If I didn't fell down , me and Adam would be holding the bouquet together" Langa said , smiling in pain. "Thank my leg kids" shadow says and proudly smiles.

"The dinner is almost finished , please cut the cake now" a server said and bowed down. Langa and Reki held the knife together and cut the big wedding cake which was chocolate flavoured dessert with whipped cream all over. Everyone enjoyed it and of course Joe put cake all over Reki's face and Koyomi put chocolate in Langa's hair. A mess , but it was all fun.

Reki threw the bouquet behind him and guess who caught it? Of course it was Miya. He embarrassed at the fact that he accidentally caught the bouquet. Reki laughed when he heard it was Miya. Langa was laughing too , they looked at eachothers with eyes full of affection and care , Langa held Reki's hand tightly as if he would never let it go. It was indeed the best day of their lives.

~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER 14.1~~~~~~~~~

This was the continuation chapter.

Follow me for future updates!!
Vote (⭐) the chapter!!
Comment your thoughts!!

Word count- 908

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~