Chapter 6

"Hey!! Wait you two!!" Reki says chasing his 2 little twin sisters. "Langa drive safely and take care of Reki" Mrs. Masae says to her maybe-in-future son in law. "Don't worry about us! And thank you so much for treating us so well" Langa says bowing down to her.

"Reki come here! Help me with these bags" Koyomi says to Reki while holding 3 big bags in her hands full of things her mom bought. "I don't need all of these! Why you must buy so many things" Reki says coming across the house. He opens one of the bags and sees a lot of snacks and not to mention his favourite cookies. "Nevermind. Thank you so much mom , but always buy too much" Reki says while smiling at his lovely mom.

"Btw Reki what happened to your throat? Why is it so hard for you to talk? Does it hurts?" Koyomi says looking at her brother suspiciously. "Ohhh well I-" Reki couldn't complete his words because a long cough. "We-well...I chocked on cold water yesterday that's why it hurts" Reki explain or rather lied.

"Is that so?" Koyomi says smirking at 2 of her older brothers. 'damn...she knows everything' Reki thought. "Take medicines when you get home okay?" Mrs. Masae says worriedly. "Yes! Sure mom!" Reki cheerfully says.

"Big brother Reki.....when you come back home again? I always miss you so much" Nanaka and Chihiro say while little tears dropped from their small eyes. Reki kneeled down and hugged both of them lightly and pats their head. "I'll be home back soon okay? Don't cry. You both are strong right?" Reki says. 'Though the next we we'll meet your brother will be married' Reki thought to himself and slightly smiles.

They keep all the remaining things in the car and sit inside. "Be safe you both!" Koyomi says while waving her hand. They soon left for their own house. "Reki you're such a good brother" Langa compliments. "It's just I have experienced....when Koyomi was young I changed her diapers" Reki says. "Will that count as experience?" Langa looks at Reki with a straight face.

As Reki was the one driving there was nothing to be worried about. "Langa we are going to your mom's house today evening right?" Reki asks. "Yes I'm happy I can finally meet her" Langa says while softly smiling. "I know right , remember the first time you introduced me to her? She looked like she heard about the incoming apocalypse on the TV" Reki says with laughing.

"She was so shocked , I thought mom knew about it" Langa replies. "Honestly you didn't looked like stereotypical gay dude back in highschool. You looks quite a normal guy who's every girls' prince charming" Reki dramatically says. "Does appearance has anything to do with my sexuality?" Langa seriously asks Reki.

"Appearance is something that you personally care of and about how you want to look while representing yourself in the public , It has nothing to do with others. At the end of the day it's just clothes , you're wearing it to cover yourself up" Reki says. "You're quite liberal ain't you?" Langa looks at Reki and keeps his face on his arms which were resting on the car. "Well I would say you were quite cool when you were in highschool" Reki complimens him.

"Oh please! You looked way cooler than me! You didn't even wore the school uniform properly. I could never" Langa says.

"Btw Reki does your throat still hurts from yesterday?" Langa worriedly asks. "Of course it fucking does" Reki curses and realises how much his throat actually hurts and he should keep it close. "Stop on any nearby shops I want to buy something" Langa says completing avoiding the topic. "I'll see" Reki turns around.

They soon reached their home and threw themselves in the couch. "Langa go and bring something from the fridge" Reki orders. "I won't-" Reki cuts Langa and says "I drove the car for 1 and a half hour" Langa pouts in annoyance and goes to kitchen and to bring something to drink.

"He's gone right?" Reki says while checking around if his boyfriend was there or not. He runs up to his room. Silently , not making a single noise. He opens the wardrobe and the small drawer inside it. "Thank god it's here! I would've died if it got lost" Reki sighs in relief when he saw his very precious ring to be where he kept it.

"Reki what happened?" Langa says from behind. "Hughsbsj- oh Langa! I was just checking if all the...money is at its place or not" Reki says while nervously laughing. "Is that so? Well the drinks are downstairs" Langa says. "Let's order something for today's lunch I don't have enough energy to make something right now" Reki suggests while locking his wardrobe with the key behind him avoiding Langa to see anything. "Oh yes sure!" Langa says and leaves his room with Reki.

Soon Langa ran to his personal room beside Reki's and checks his ring if it was at its place or not. But thankfully it was. "I will give this to you in a few days Reki.... I hope you don't reject me or I'll be embarrassed for life" Langa hopes and safely keeps the ring in its place and locks the wardrobe.

"So they are finally arriving tomorrow?....I've waited so long to meet them. I was so anxious all these days if he was eating and sleeping good , isn't it obvious for a mother to worry about her son. Ain't I right....Oliver?" She says looking out for her room window and smiling brightly. "Well anyways if I talk with myself in a lone house like this , people might think I went crazy" Mrs Hasegawa says while getting back to cleaning her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter 6~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count - 980

Follow for future updates 🤍

Have a great day! Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~