Chapter 7

It was a new beautiful day. Reki on top of Langa , drool dripping over his chest. Langa opened his blue eyes which were more beautiful than a ocean. He looked around and saw the clock which said 11:35 AM. "It's still early...I want to sleep more" Langa thought until 5 minutes later he remembered he has to visit his mom today.

"Oh shit!" Langa opens his eyes and pushes Reki aside. "Reki get up!! Why didn't you set the alarm? We are so late!" Reki got up and rubbed his drool. "What do you mean? I did set the alarm!" Reki turned and saw his phone dead. "Oh shoot-....I forgot to charge it last night" Reki said and punched the bed.

"You call your mom and tell her that we'll be late" Reki suggests and puts his phone on charging.

Langa does as told. Reki rushes and takes out a white shirt and a pair of black trousers with white strips from his wardrobe. "Reki I'm going to bathroom take something out for me too" Langa says and he runs to bathroom.

"Yeah sure" Reki says and takes out a dark blue t-shirt with and cream knee length shorts for Langa. Luckily there were 2 bathrooms in their house for times like this. Reki rushes to the other one and locks himself.

Soon they came out and Reki picked up the car keys. He took the car out of the garage and sits on the driver's seat , not wasting any time Langa sits beside Reki and they both leave for Langa's house.

In the middle of the way Reki feels uncomfortable while driving , he felt like he forgot about something or something really important. "Hey Langa....am I forgetting something?" Reki asked. "I think you forgot about how I took your virginity" Langa says in a playful manner.

After a moment of awkward silence Langa decided to speak up "ok sorry that was a bad joke". "Did you closed all the windows?" Reki asks. "Yes". "Did you switched off all the electronics?" Reki askes again. "Except the refrigerator' Langa looks at Reki.

"What happened Reki? Did something happen?" Langa worriedly asks. "For some reason I think I forgot to close a window or something..." Reki says. "I closed all the windows myself , don't worry, it must be your imagination" Langa reassures.

"Where's the key to the main gate?" Reki asks.
"It's here!" Langa pulls the key from his pocket. "Did you closed the kitchen door? Reki asks looking at Langa who looked like he saw a ghost. "I- I told you close the kitchen door before leaving..." Langa says.

"You never told me" Reki says again looking Langa like he was about to collapse. "I told you while you were closing the bathroom window......remember?" Langa says reminded Reki. "no" Reki says looking at Langa. The reason why both of them were so worried was because the most precious item for them is in their house and a door is open.

"Wait....you mean that door is open?" Reki says stopping the car. "Yes" Langa looks at Reki. Reki keeps his head on the steering wheel , sighing at his big mistake that he should never let happen. "So what now?" Langa says. "I'll ask someone to come over and live at our house for the time being" Reki says searching for his phone in his pockets.

He touched his pants and realised there are no pockets. He turned to his left and saw no pocket on there either. He turned around and checked the whole back seat just to see his phone was not found. "What....what's wrong Reki?" Langa asks looking at Reki who was hopelessly staring at him. "I forgot...." Reki mumbles.

"What? I couldn't hear-" Reki cuts Langa and shouts "I FORGOT MY PHONE AT HOME TOO" Langa looked at Reki and lightly hugs him. "It's okay....you can cry. Everything will be alright" Langa says lightly patting at Reki's head.

"Oh wait! You have your phone right? Call Cherry or Joe" Reki brightly says. "Oh yes nice idea" Langa opens his contacts and closes his phone. "Anyways Reki I think it's too late to regret ourselves now" Langa says and crosses his arms. "What do you mean?...give me your phone" Reki opens Langa's phone and sees only his contact saved as "Reki❤️"and his mom's contact saved as "mom💙".

"Langa I believe I told you to save all the important contacts in your new phone didn't I?" Reki says while still looking at Langa's contacts. "But I did saved my important contacts" Langa says pointing at Reki's name. "BUT THERE'S ONLY MINE AND YOUR MOM'S CONTACTS SAVED!!" Reki says and throws Langa's phone on his face.

"But you're the most important to me!!~" Langa dramatically says. Reki looks at Langa dead in the eye with a straight face. "I sincerely apologize" Langa says.

"So what now?" Reki looks at Langa. "I'll call mom and tell her that we'll come tomorrow" Langa sighs. "NO!" Reki says and Langa realizes they don't have much days left and he has to tell his mom that he's proposing Reki.

"Let's go to her home then" Langa says.
"Yeah!" Reki continued to drive his car like nothing happened.

"Kojiro.....so you're telling me you lost the keys?"
"Yes"
"Of the main gate?"
"Yes"
"Do you have any last words?"
"It was nice being with you Kaoru"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Cherry kicks Joe on the butt. "The neighbors are gone too" Cherry sighs. "I drank too much wine last night at the party and dropped it somewhere" Joe says in a regretful tone. Cherry takes out his phone and calls Miya.

"Hey kid! Where are you right now?" Cherry says. "I'm at a friend's house, why?" Miya says drinking a sip from his drink. "mmph~ aah~" one of Miya's friends moans. He panics and turns around "what's wrong with you all? It's not my mom so it won't work" cherry looks at his phone with pure disgust. "What was that brat?" Cherry asks Miya. "Please ignore that! Also why are you asking my location all of a sudden?" Miya asks.

"This gorilla lost keys to open the main gate of our house" Cherry says. "so you guys don't have anywhere else to go now" Miya says taking one another sip from his drink. "yes basically" Cherry replies that looking at Joe. "well I am not at my home so you can call Reki and see if they are are available or not" Miya says and cuts the phone call. "kids these days" Cherry says looking at the his phone.

He next calls Reki who was not picking his phone "why's he not picking up?" Cherry says. "let's just go to their house at this point I feel like I'm gonna puke joe says holding his mouth from one hand "you disgusting gorilla" Cherry says and punches his in the face.

They took out their car and drove to Renga's house. It was not too for from their house so they reached their in minimum 15 minutes. Joe gets out of the car and knocked the main door a few times. He knocks more until he realises that they are not home. "What's wrong?" Cherry says. "Wait let's check the backdoor" Joe says runs to the back door through courtyard.

"Yayy!! It's open!" Joe says opening the door and shamelessly going inside. "I feel like a thief"  cherry says while slowing invading the house. "Now now it's oka-" Joe pukes on the kitchen floor while saying. "ITS NOT OUR HOUSE KOJIRO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" Cherry says and slams his head from his palm.

"But honestly! How careless can these 2 be? They literally left their back door open" Cherry says while leaving Joe where he was and roaming around the house. "Kaoru HeLp-" Joe pleadingly says and reaches for cherry while puking again. "Just so you know , you're the one cleaning that" Cherry says and smiles at Joe.

Back to Renga

"Reki...I believe everything will be alright" Langa says. "And why do you think that?" Reki says back while driving his car. "God will help us" Langa says looking like a stone with no emotions. "Sometimes I really want to punch you Reki" Langa says again looking at his beloved Reki. "Same.....honestly same" Reki says and smiles through his dumbness.

~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter 7~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 1415

Follow for future updates❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~