EPILOGUE

Ash's PoV

Nothing. She didn't even stir.

"Ellie" I yelled.

"Ellie, come back to me"

She didn't wake up.

I hadn't even cried once in the twenty years of my life but I couldn't stop myself now. I couldn't lose the only person I loved.

"Please" I pleaded.

"She won't wake" I heard a voice call.

I turned my head in the direction the voice came from.

A spirit stood over the boy's dead body.

"The dagger killed the vampire, his blood won't work anymore" it said.

To hell with that. It was the only hope I had. Ellie lay limp in my arms. The knot in my chest grew tighter, tears burned at the back of my throat.

"There should be a way" I was at the verge of breaking down.

"There is" it spoke.

Hope started to bubble up in my chest.

"What?" I questioned.

No reply.

It had gone just like it had appeared. Where the hell did it go?

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I was all tears now. It hadn't even been a week since I found my mate and now I am at the brink of losing her.

Out of the blue it spoke again "Ask the king"
*****

A/N

The sequel has been published and I'll try to update everyday.

Stay tuned. I'm gonna unsolve many mysteries.

About the titles of the chapters, I named them with the first word that came in my mind while editing the chapters. I hope they aren't as awkward as I think they are.

Tbh, I know the story isn't that creative. Thanks for checking it out though.
In case if you liked, hit vote.

Comments(nice ones only) and advises(as this is my first book) are welcome.

And I know the description isn't good. If you have any ideas, feel free to tell me.