#52

And here we go the last chapter of This story..i cant believe it's the end..Gonna miss this book like anything..And a Very Very special Thanks to my friend @_archu_ ..she was the one who supported me and told to start this story in wattpad or else I would never have..She has also gave me ideas and wrote some scenes of this book . Thank you all for encouraging me time to time ..

Thanks to all those reading this story Love you all for supporting and Loving this story ..

Comment a lot in this chapter pls and tell me how was the story at the end
--------------------------------------------------

~ TIME LEAP ~

After one month,
Riddhima told to everyone that she is pregnant. Everyone were so happy especially vansh. During her pregnancy all were talking special care of her. Then Archita and sid also announced that they are expecting. Dadi thank god for everything he has given. Ishani and rohit were blessed with a baby girl and they name their baby girl as ishita seghal. Aryan and saanvi were well settled in London and Aryan handle London business very well. They come to India once in three months. Rahul and shewta daughter have turn two years. All were very happy.

~ TIME LEAP ~
After 8 months,

Vansh was roaming from here to there in the corridor of city hospital in tension because his wife was inside delivery room and was feeling labour pain. Dadi, anu, anita, aayush, were sitting on bench. Other members were in vr mansion with archita as she was 7 months pregnant and they were waiting for good news. Suddenly vansh hears the screaming of riddhima from inside and then they all heard the crying of baby which brings a huge smile on everyone's face. The doctor came out of delivery room and said to vansh

Doctor : congratulations Mr. Singhania u both are blessed with a healthy baby boy.

All become happy to know and then

Vansh : thank you very much doctor but how is my wife?

Doctor : she is absolutely fine but right now she is weak but she will be fine after one week.

Vansh : thank you vansh

Then nurse bring the baby boy out and handover to vansh. He become very happy as well as emotional. He slightly kiss his forehead.

Vansh : welcome to the world my baby.

Dadi took baby boy in her arms. All were just happy after seeing Riansh baby. Then vansh went to room where riddhima was lying in the bed. He went near her. He kissed her forehead. Then she open her eyes.

Riddhima : vansh

Vansh : riddhima thank you so much. We are blessed with a boy

Riddhima became very emotional and she had tears in her eye. Then vansh hug her. She also hug him back. Then all came inside. Riddhima took baby in her hand and kissed his cheek. All smiled..

Then Dadi said : thank you so much riddhima for everything.

Riddhima : Dadiii all plz stop thanking me

All laughed at her.

Dadi : okk

Then all leave from the room leaving the couple alone with their child..

Then after few days riddhima and baby were welcomed home. They kept rivan name for their baby.

Later, Archita and sid were blessed with baby girl.

~ TIME LEAP ~
After 1 year,

It was Dadi B-Day,
Dadi was very happy as she has her family. Then after cutting cakes. All clicked photos where Dadi was sitting in centre, ajay and aayush were sitting near her. Anu, uma and Anita were standing near them. Aryan, sid, vansh were standing behind Dadi holding there babies (yes, Aryan and saanvi were blessed with cute baby girl name Ahana) their wives were standing next to them. Ishani rohit, sejal rohan and Rahul shewta were also standing. They were posing for family photo.

Everyone : HAPPY FAMILY

----------------------------------------------

AND THE END IS HERE!

"love finds a way to blossom in the most unexpected and unconventional ways."

THANKS TO ALL FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY OF MY 1ST STORY ❣️

----- ----- ------

AND A SUPER GOOD NEWS IS I'M STARTING A NEW STORY VERY SOON (LIKE IN 3-5 DAYS) SO STAY TUNED FOR IT ❤ HOPE YOU ALL GIVE THE SAME LOVE TO IT AS U GAVE HERE.. DO FOLLOW ME FOR GETTING THE UPDATES OF 2ND STORY

--------------

~ THE END ~