#28

Hey peeps,
Hope you all are liking my story.. 🤍

_________________________________
BACK TO THE CHAPTER :

Riddhima was going to say those words which they both were waiting since long..
But.....

They heard someone knock the door

As they heard the knock on the door they left each other. They were tensed what to do..

Riddhima (in low voice) : who came now ?

Vansh (in low voice accompanying riddhima) : how do I know..

Then riddhima pushed vansh to the bathroom and locked from outside and whispered leaning to the door ..

Riddhima : don't make any noise till I open the door.

Vansh nodded knowing riddhima can't see him nodding

Vansh silently was standing leaning to bathroom door waiting for riddhima to open the door.

Riddhima opened the door and found aayush standing.. She then asked

Riddhima: papa you here anything important?

Aayush: can I only come when I have something important?

Riddhima : no no u can come anytime.. But I was just asking as it's late night

Aayush: ok ok now will u hv rest conversation here outside only let me in..

Riddhima : no no come in

Riddhima opened the door fully aayush came in he examined the room.. Riddhima standing behind him was tensed by his this look..

Then a sneezing sound came and it was none other than vansh who sneezed inside the bathroom controlling so much his sneeze but he couldn't control more.

Aayush turned making riddhima terrified. He asked

Aayush : is someone else even there in?

Riddhima not knowing what to answer said : no no papa..

Aayush : no I heard sneezing sound just now.. Didn't u heard it too?

Riddhima : no papa I didn't heard any sound like that..

Aayush : no I heard it was coming from this side (pointing towards the bathroom )

Riddhima : papa ur ears r ringing I guess

Aayush : princess although I have aged now but I'm sure I heard the sneeze sound. Is someone in the bathroom ( he said in a lil loud voice)

Riddhima: (in a lil more loud voice) papa no one is there see the bathroom is even locked from outside how can someone be.. Don't u believe me?

Aayush : no no I believe you fully ok

Riddhima ( sighed happily ) : ok by the way papa why u came in at this time

Aayush: woh I was going to drink water and I saw your room lights on

Riddhima : oh I was just going to the washroom so my room lights r on I came from the washroom and was going to sleep when I heard someone knock my door and it was you.

Aayush : ok princess good night

Riddhima : good night dad

He went.. Riddhima quickly closed the door and locked it ensuring no one more there to disturb them.
Riddhima leaned to the door and breathed out a sigh in relief. She then remember vansh inside the washroom .. She went and opened the door. Vansh then quickly came out of the bathroom