#44

∆ Anna here to give you your chapter :

__________________________

Riddhima and vansh together came back to India by flight..

In (The city of dreams) Mumbai,

All were in vr mansion waiting for vansh and riddhima.

In car,

Riddhima and vansh were sitting in back sit. Her head was on his shoulder.

Riddhima : vansh will u tell to everyone that we love each other and want to marry each other?

Vansh : of course baby I will tell them and they will agree also. I hv planned something

Riddhima : what

Vansh: it is surpise.

Riddhima : no tell me.

Vansh : riddhima I told it is suprise.

Riddhima (sighed) : okay

After some time they reach vr mansion. All were sitting in hall. Vansh and riddhima came inside. They were holding their hands.
Dadi saw them. She became very happy.

Dadi : see they came.

All saw them.

Vansh and riddhima took blessing of elders and hug youngsters.

Aayush : so ur plan worked

Vansh : yes uncle..

Riddhima : so u both hv planned against me. So bad.

All laughed.

Rohit : so what next?

Ishani : yes, u will date or marriage directly?

Then riddhima looked at vansh. Then vansh sat in his knee in front of riddhima. All looked at vansh. Riddhima shocked but was happy as the moment she was waiting for came...

Vansh : Riddhima, this is the first time I'm proposing someone and that's none other than you. My love for you started during school times. U are the stubborn girl and me the very angry one. You the talkative, me the quiet one. When u r with any other boys it makes me jealous and angry and I never knew it was my love for you. We are opposites in nature and today it's proved that opposites attract to each other. After freaking five years when I saw you at the sangeet function I felt myself alive after my past I felt loved just because of you. I felt my heart, my life coming again to me. You are the reason behind my laughter and smile, you are my world riddhima. I can't live without. When I heard you went back to Germany my heartbeat stopped for a millisecond and rushed to get to you without thinking of anything else. I want to live with you forever, spend time with you, make you a mom, if you made me a dad, have little kids with you, one boy or one girl like you with your crazy smile, peanut eyes, Tiny nose completely like you. I promise I wouldn't let a tear come out from your eyes I would give you all the happiness and love I can. I want to grow old with you sit by you everytime hold you close to me and just stare at the beautiful you. Life with you is a dream come true..lastly, the most awaiting line.. Will you marry me, Ms. Riddhima Sehgal? Would you change yourself to Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania? Will you stay with me forever and let our love blossom forever?

Riddhima got happy. She held his shoulder and made him stand then she tightly hug him.. And said

riddhima: yes vansh I will marry u and I want to become yours Mrs.Riddhima vansh rai singhania. 

Vansh happily slid the ring in Riddhima finger

Riddhima adores the ring. Vansh whisper in riddhima's ear.

Vansh : how was my surprise?

Riddhima : I just love it

All were happy to see riddhima and vansh love towards each other..

Riddhima : but...

___________________________________________

UPDATED ON : SATURDAY 26 JUNE

NEXT UPDATE ON : SUNDAY 27 JUNE