#17

Hello peeps..Anna here
Really sorry for not updating..

Goals for next ch - 65 votes, 30 comments

Here's your chapter (a super long one (be happy 😊)):

At 6 pm,
In VR mansion :

Sehgals have arrived. But riddhima, rohit, rahul and shewta were coming in different car so they hadn't reached..

Vansh ( thinking): when u will come riddhima. U hv not called me nor msg me. I can't wait more. I know I hv made a mistake but now I hv realized. Plz come fast.

Dadi : when they will come.

Aayush : don't worry mom. They must be coming. Then he saw Rahul and shewta were coming.

Aayush :  mom there they came.

Then vansh saw riddhima coming.
She was wearing a white round neck casual shirt and a dark blue tie-front pleated denim short skirt and over it she wore notched collar jacket which was matching with her skirt. She had wore  white watch with 2 stylish rings on the other hand.She had done a low pony tail and light pinkish makeup. She completed her look with white short boot shoes

 She completed her look with white short boot shoes

He was just adoring her. She saw him.

Riddhima ( thinking): u don't know vansh how much I missed you. How I hv spent those fucking days without ur phone call or messages.... I missed you a lot.
Then she saw ishani having tears.

So she ignores vansh

So she ignores vansh. She came inside. She took elders blessing. Then she hug siya and ishani. Then she also hug sid. When she was hugging sid, vansh and archita were fuming in angry. Sid noticed it.

Sid ( thinking) : I know that vansh bhai will be angry but why she is angry. I will ask her later.

Then rohit came inside. He saw ishani was smiling ( fake) then ishani saw him. They had  eyelock. Ishani broke the eyelock. Rohit cane inside. He also took elders blessing. He hug siya, sid, archita, aryan and vansh also. Then elders moved to another place.

Youngster were sitting in living area. Then drinks and starters came.