#37

Soooooo,
It's A double update for today!! 🙃

__________________________

Riddhima directly went to her room and started crying a lot.

Riddhima : vansh u only told me that u don't love saanvi anymore but u love her till now. After seeing and listening I will never look at u not talk with u.. U cheated on me, u betrayed me..I will never forgave u. Never ever. I hate you Vansh why did u do this with me.. Why!

She started shouting on herself she specially hated herself for falling in love with him..

Vansh and saanvi went to their group and say thank you as only because of them they clear their misunderstanding. Rahul started getting worried for riddhima. Shewta noticed Rahul ..

Shewta : excuse us, I want to talk with Rahul for 5 minutes

Everyone : sure

They went to corner

Shewta : are u fine baby ?

Rahul : I'm getting worried for riddhima

Shewta : why?

Rahul : see vansh is looking happy with saanvi so I think

Before he can say anything vansh came

Vansh : it can't be possible I don't love saanvi I hv always told to saanvi

Rahul : when u came?

Vansh : when u were talking I know that u will talk in this topic.

Shewta : are u sure?

Vansh nodded. Rahul hug him. They both went to their friends leaving vansh alone.

Vansh : where riddhima has gone?

He started searching for riddhima but he is not getting her.

Vansh : I will talk with her after reaching Mumbai.

They all went to pack their bag and rest for sometime.

After 2 hours they reach Mumbai. All came with there luggage except riddhima.

Ishani : I'm noticing riddhima from morning that she is looking very sad.. What has happened to her all of a sudden.

Vansh knew the reason but stay keep quiet.
Then riddhima came with her luggage but ignore vansh. She did not even look at him.

Siya : riddhima are u fine?

Riddhima : yes I'm absolutely fine.

Then saanvi came with her luggage.

Saanvi : so our journey going to over now. .

Vansh : who told you. U are going to stay with us in vr mansion.

Ishani, sid and siya : yes.

Aryan was in nine cloud after listening it but riddhima was shocked but she knew the reason so she didn't reacted.

Their cruise reached to Mumbai cruise terminal. Riddhima took her luggage started walking very fast. All came and saw that their family members has came to pick them. Riddhima went to her parents took their blessing then to other elders.

Riddhima : dad can u plz give me ur car I want to go ..

Aayush: are u fine?

Riddhima nodded.

Anita : yes u can go and come before ceremony

Riddhima : okay.

She went from there.
Then all came and saw that riddhima already went. Singhania's were shocked to see vansh and saanvi together. Vansh told everyone everything. Aayush and Anita were just listening to vansh lines which literally shocked them.