#21

Hey all,

Really sorry for posting late..

But the great news is my summer vacation started from yesterday..! I'm super happy :)

So without any delay, back to the Chapter:

Vansh and riddhima were coming back. They settled in the car.
Riddhima was looking outside. She was not looking at vansh as she was embarrassed .

Riddhima (thinking) : what was that. I hv lost my limits yaar.. How will I see him and I hv confess my love also. God save me.

Vansh was driving.

Vansh ( thinking) : I know riddhima u are hurt from my behavior. I can't be physical without ur permission. Sorry and I love you too..

They were not looking at each other. After 1 hour they reached at the great vr mansion.

Riddhima and vansh went inside .
When they enter all shouted : happy birthday riddhima.
Riddhima was very happy.

Riddhima : thank you so much.

Sejal and ishani brought the cake.

It was a heart flow cake it was best to give to the love of your life

It was a heart flow cake it was best to give to the love of your life. It was a 3 layered choco vanilla strawberry cake. At the bottom of each layer there was dark pink cream thick lines. There was pink and red hearts which was designed in slanting way. At top there were cherries and on the cherries there were hearty shaped lollipop sticks. There were little curvy white lined and some tiny white hearts designed on the cake.

Riddhima cut the cake and fed everyone. First she fed her parents, then dadi, anu, uma, ajay and all youngster. All were waiting riddhima to feed vansh. She went to vansh and forwarded her hands and fed him the cake.

Vansh: happy birthday riddhima.

She smiled and said

Riddhima : thank you.

Vansh : then let's celebrate her birthday.

After telling he went from there. Riddhima felt little weird .

Riddhima ( thinking) : what happened to him. I think he got hurt by my intention. After party gets over I will tell him sorry.

All were enjoying party. Riddhima was missing vansh. While vansh was in his room.

Vansh : sorry riddhima. I know u are hurt by my behavior but sorry I can't do this without ur permission. Sorry.

After party got over. Before riddhima exited she went to vansh room.
Riddhima knock the door which disturbed vansh he turned and saw riddhima is standing.

Vansh : riddhima u here, plz come.

She came inside.

Vansh : what happened?  Anything important??