#38

Let's start with a Sunday Funday joke..

Why do Portugual people eat snail??
.
Cuz they don't like fast food 🍲 ..

_______________________________________

In VR mansion,

Vansh (in his thoughts) : because I love you

Riddhima : tell vansh why u can't see me in sad mood.

Vansh came out of his thought( yes he has said in his thought not in reality..)

Vansh : as u are my friend and I can't see my friend in sad mood

Riddhima felt disgusting.

Riddhima : stand up and I hv forgave u.

She left immediately.

Vansh : ladies and gentlemen the ceremony is over and plz come tomorrow for attending the Wedding.

All left.

Aayush : we are also leaving as there are a lot of preparations to do.

Dadi : okay.

They also left.

In vansh room,
He was sitting and thinking about riddhima

Vansh : I want to tell u I love u but now I have decided that I will not tell.

Then Dadi came to his room

Dadi : I think u should tell her.

Vansh : but ..

Dadi : vansh I hv notice riddhima that she is looking shattered and very sad . So u should propose her immediately before something bad happens . .

Vansh nodded.

Dadi : good boy and spend some time with ishani as today is her last day here.

Vansh : okay.

She went and vansh went to ishani and spend some time with her.

Next day,
It was day of wedding. Wedding of sejal - rohan and Ishani - rohit.

In AR mansion,
All seghal were seeing all arrangement for the last time and brides were getting ready in sejal room where siya and riddhima were helping them and grooms were getting ready in rohan room.

Then all singhanias came. Aayush and anita welcomed them. Then priest ask them to call the groom and bride. Then Anita signal one of staff to tell siya to bring bride's and riddhima to bring grooms. Then the staff went. Then riddhima came with her brothers and vansh was out of his sense when he saw riddhima as she was looking very beautiful and simple. She was wearing a red wine colored mirror sequined lehenga.. It was a sleeveless outlines blouse with matching raw silk lehenga and matching dupatta. She had wore sandals and silver jhumka earrings.