#24

Heya,
First of all thanks for 20.4k+ reads!!
Thank you all for ur so much support ... Love you all.. ❣️

So here's your chapter :

At vr office,

Vansh went to open the door and found archita.

Vansh ( thinking) : she always comes in wrong time.

Archita : why u hv lock the room vansh

Vansh : it is not ur business to u know.

She shockingly saw him.

Vansh : tell why u are here.

Archita : I want to tell you something.

Riddhima was about to come but she stayed there and started hearing their conversion.

Vansh : tell if it is related to business or leave from here.

Archita : actually vansh I'm here to tell you sorry

Riddhima : this rude also say sorry. God why u are giving all shocks in one single day. (Said in low voice)

Vansh : sorry?

Archita : yes sorry . Sorry for my behavior. I wanted to tell that my love towards you was only attraction. Actually I love sid.

Riddhima was very happy after listening it.

Riddhima (thinking) : finally this miss rude told something good.

Vansh : sid?

Archita nodded.

Vansh suddenly turned happy from angry mood.

Riddhima in low voice : archita is sweet but this monkey is rude. See how angrily he kissed me. Now I hv to show him that I'm also not less. U wait and watch Mr. Vansh rai singhania.

Vansh : oh now I got it why he started being so happy after I made u as his pa.

Archita blushed.

Vansh : someone is blushing.
He show riddhima reflection then he hug archita to tease her.

Riddhima : why he is hugging her. After so many days this miss rude has clear the problem that what she had for him was attraction not love. But now I think he has started falling in love with her. No no It can't be..

Vansh while hugging her : all the best archita. I wish u will keep my brother happy. He has always been craving for love. I think u can fulfill it.

Archita broke the hug and
Archita : thanks vansh. I promise you.

Vansh : sid has confessed or not?

Archita : he has

Vansh : wow I think I should talk with Dadi for marriage.

Archita blushed and left from there. Then riddhima enter and locked the door and turn toward him and kissed him like there is no tomorrow. Vansh knew that so he was ready. They were kissing. They parted ways due to lack of oxygen. They connect their forehead and they were heavily breathing.

Riddhima : how dare you hug archita.

Vansh pinned her near wall and said in angry
Vansh : how it feels riddhima.

Riddhima : that I will kill

Vansh : same I hv felt when I heard bad things related to you.

Riddhima : what bad?

Vansh : they want you in their bed. How dare you wear short dress. U can only wear infront of me.
Then he again dragged her in the washroom and started doing the same. After 30 minutes they both came outside. Then vansh realize what he has done.