#50

HELLO!

In this chapter the story will complete half century (50th chapter of this story)

SO THE MOST EXCITING CHAPTER THEIR WEDDING IS GONNA HAPPEN!!

_____________________________________

After video gets over. Vansh went in front of riddhima and sat in his knee and kiss her forehead .

Vansh : why hadn't u tell me before that u love me

Riddhima : I'm sorry vansh but now see we are together so leave it.

Vansh : promise me that u will not keep any secret from me ever

Riddhima : pinky promise

Everyone were adoring their bond. Then they all danced turn by turn..The function got over everyone were hella tired so Then they all went to sleep.

Next day,

It was day of haldi ceremony.

In AR mansion,

Riddhima and archita were sitting in hall. Riddhima has wore yellow Saree with matching off shoulder blouse. She has wore a choker style necklace and long earrings. In hand she has wore green bangles. She has tied her hair in a big bun

while archita has wore yellow designer lehenga whose top was one off shoulder and had a net dupatta

while archita has wore yellow designer lehenga whose top was one off shoulder and had a net dupatta. She had kept her hair open and wore jhumkas and maangtika..

Then anu, Dadi and uma came with haldi

Then anu, Dadi and uma came with haldi. They then applied the haldi which was already used by vansh and sid for applying their haldi..Before haldi Anu click their photo and send to siya who was waiting for their photo. She can't be there in Girls haldi ceremony as according to ritual unmarried girls can't be there..Then ceremony started. All started applying them haldi turn by turn..

In vr mansion,

Vansh and sid were dying to their love's photo. But siya was not letting them see. Then vansh plan something so they can see photo.

Vansh : siya yesterday I got something from ur room

Siya : what ?

Vansh : u know sid siya love someone