#13

First of all special thanks to @_archu_ for commenting so much on my previous chapter .

So here's your chapter:

In AR Mansion :

Riddhima reached her home. Without greeting anyone. She directly rushed to her room. In her room change into comfortable dress.

 She jumped in her bed and layed down in her thoughts

She jumped in her bed and layed down in her thoughts. She started thinking.

Riddhima ( thinking) he has gone through a lot. I cant see him like that. Same with me, even I hv gone through a lot. Why cant I see him like this.

Searching answer for her own question, she fell asleep.
Sejal came to her room and saw her. She came  and sat near her. She started caressing her hair. She wiped her tears and caressed her face.

Sejal ( thinking) : that day I can't forget how much u hv cried. But I think u hv got ur partner right now. He will never allow this tears to come in your eyes.

She went from here. She told everyone that due to tiredness she has felt asleep.

In VR mansion:

Ishani told Dadi, anu and siya everything what happened in Vansh office. 

Dadi : it is first time that vansh has open-heartedly told someone about his past.

Siya : yes Dadi it is shocking. U know yesterday during truth or dare game she asked vansh bhai that "have you ever loved someone deeply". We both were sure that he will become angry but he told yes very calmly. We both got extremely shocked.

Anu : what It can't be possible siya.

Ishani : but mom it has happened twice. And sejal has call me and told that riddhima is very upset and very guilty thats why she has call him.

Dadi : means..!

Ishani, siya, anu ( together in a low screaming voice) : they love each other..!

Dadi : yes. I'm very happy but.. ..

Siya : but? now what happened Dadi

Anu : problem is we hv to plan to bring them close and by that they can understand their feeling towards each other.

Dadi : yes anu is right.

Ishani : don't worry Dadi we will plan afterwords. Sejal will also help us.

Dadi : but what about archita¿

Anu : don't worry mom I will handle her.

Dadi : OK then

They went to their respective rooms thinking about #riansh.

In vansh room,

Vansh was lying in his bed. He was thinking something. Someone was passing through his room but he didn't notice he started talking with himself.