#22

Here's your chapter :

At VR office,

Coming to sidita ( sid and archita) ,

Archita : let me clear all misunderstandings between me and sid.

She went to sid cabin where he was checking some emails in his laptop. Then he saw archita was standing. She was wearing a blue jumpsuit.

Sid ( thinking) : whatever she wears she looks hot

Archita : sid I want to clear all misunderstanding between us.

Sid : what misunderstanding?

Archita : that angry one.

Sid : oh that..

He stood up from the chair and went to close the door, he locked it giving them privacy and came near her.

Sid: tell why u can't see me with any girl?

Archita (angry)  : because I love you sid! I can't see any girl with you..(whisper yelled)

Archita kissed Siddharth. Siddharth kissed her back. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close. They were smooching their lips. Both were fighting for dominance no one won. They broke the kiss due to lack of breath. Sid opened her jumpsuit zip it fell till her waist. He smirked looking at her only In her revealing bra at top. Archita blushed, she opened his shirt till his 3 buttons she was craving for those well-built body of his. Sid started kissing her collarbone, neck, to breasts and till ner navel. He bit In some places leaving love bites.. Archita moaned his name making him smirk and getting attracted towards her. Archita was kissing his neck..

Sid : I love you too.

Then she stop him and wear her clothes and set her hair..

Coming back to our dear RIANSH,

Rohit and ishani were banging their door like kids and that's from where the sound came disturbing our love birds..

Rohit and ishani were waiting when they will open the door. Then vansh open the door. They both came inside. Ishani came to riddhima. She saw that her blazer is little bit close and hairs are not set properly. After thinking for 2 minutes.

Ishani ( thinking) : oh.. I got. Vansh has finally pacify her.

Rohit : why u hv closed the door. Ishani have you ever noticed..

Ishani : what ?

Rohit : when ever we leave them alone. They close the door.

Riddhima and vansh felt embarrassed.

Ishani was smiling by looking them..

Ishani: stop it rohit. I will make you understand.

Vansh : leave ishani lets go.