Warning!!!

Hello Wattpad fam, I'm so pleased to inform you guys about my new novel. This is my second book on Wattpad and I hope you will enjoy this book just like I enjoyed plotting it in my head.

The idea of this book struck me when I was writing my physics exams, imagine 😂😂. So I decided to write it because I couldn't resist.

Anyways, this book is strictly fictional and it is simply planned for entertainment. I do not want a situation whereby a person steals the ideas I spent my precious time plotting, if not, a person will face the consequences.

And also, I want to talk about the Hafeezs' and Hafeezas'. Please and please, some things may be Haram and I don't need anyone to tell me because I know, I am not stupid, okay?!

If you think that this book is too unlawful, huncle or haunty, silently remove it from your library and have peace. I never force you to read ooo🙃🤷‍♀️.

And please don't forget to share, vote, and comment on every chapter and every paragraph if possible.

No criticism because I have my flaws. Everyone isn't perfect so we are all allowed to make mistakes. Any comment that comes with either direct or indirect insult will make me unleash my inner beast.

So, please support me dear readers and I promise to update regularly.

Also, those that came across this book before my first should please find time to check out my first novel. It is titled Asiya's Diary, completed, and I also hope you would like it.

Thank you🥰.

Love y'all,
Gurlyyy22🌷.