FRANK THE PLANK

ELIJAH'S POV:

I was walking inside the family house and towards the kitchen when I see Fiona on the table with a newspaper and Frank tying his shoes.

"Here's some money for the upcoming bill and as I told you multiple times, dear sister, I can hook you up with a job at work," I told my sister as Frank left the house.

"You don't have to, Elijah. You do enough for this family," Fiona tells me.

"After putting you all through hell when I was going through shit. Besides, it pays well and it would be good for the kids," I told her and we hear the front door open, which made both of us stand up and head towards the living room.

"Fine, I owe you big time," Fiona tells me as I was helping Ian and Steve with the food.

"It's the least I can do," I tell her.

"Burgers coming through!" Steve announced.

"Uh, Lip. Napkins," Fiona tells Lip.

"I can get it," Karen said.

"No, no, no. You sit," Lip tells Karen.

"Never thought I'd see the day where Lip is whipped," I said, which caused Fiona and I to laugh and Lip smacking my arm, as he walked by me.

"Only ketchup," Steve announced.

"Me and Eli," Debbie said.

"Extra onions, jalapeños," Steve announced.

"Me," Veronica said when she walked in.

Carl walked in trying to take the cookies that Veronica brought and I smacked him upside the head.

"You know you have to eat your food first before getting any type of dessert," I tell him before I started eating.

"Who's this?" Veronica asked.

"This is Karen," Lip introduced.

"Hey Karen. Nice top," Veronica tells her before Fiona shushed her, when the show began.

The show soon began. After a few minutes and everyone finished their food, Frank came back and he was bloody.

"You okay, Frank?" Steve asked.

"Hey. That my shirt?" Ian asked.

" Yeah," Frank answered, stepping forward and head butted Ian on the face, which caused him to fall on the floor, due to the impact.

"Guy in the bar said to pass out on," Frank said.

I went up to him and knocked him unconscious. When I turned around, everyone besides Veronica looked at me in shock.

"Does he need to go to the hospital, Veronica?" I asked.

"No he doesn't. Let me take a look at your hand," Veronica tells me and I pulled my hand out for her to check.

"Do you think that was appropriate to do in front of the kids?" Steve asked me angrily, but I ignored him.

"Fiona, you're going to let him stay here?" Steve asked my sister, after I didn't respond to him.

"Take a walk before you kill him or Steve. Steve more so than Frank," Fiona tells me.

"You're gonna let him do that in front of the kids?" Steve asked Fiona.

"He hurt my little brother and I hurt him. Not like he's going to do anything to me, since I'm an adult now and I'm able to push back and it helps that I'm physically stronger than him. So, stay out of family business, since you're not family," I tell Steve as I walked towards the door.