MlCASEY CASEDON

ELIJAH'S POV:

I was walking to the family house with Guadalupe when I see Debbie playing a sack of potatoes.

"Debbie, come in and eat your breakfast, okay? You're up next in the shower," Fiona tells Debbie.

"I want to play for a while. Ask Carl if he'll get in the stroller," Debbie tells Fiona.

"I'll bring in the stroller, go eat your breakfast and be ready to take a shower. Fiona doesn't have to be asking you twice to do something when she tells you to do something," I tell my little sister.

"Don't bring in that stroller inside, it was in the dumpster. Hey guys," She greeted.

"Anything happen this morning?" I asked her when we walked in to the kitchen.

"Yeah, we need a new boiler. This one broke," Fiona told me and I noticed Ian and Lip trying to fix it.

"I know someone that can get you a new one for cheap and in really good condition," Guadalupe suggested.

"Really?" Fiona asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, I'll call my brother and see how soon he can bring it and it's only going to cost $100," Guadalupe answered.

"Here's $100 for the heater," I tell my sister as I gave her the money she needed for the heater.

"Thank you," Fiona said, gratefully.

"Ian and Lip, no need to continue fixing that thing. Debbie, eat now so that you can shower right away and don't hog all of the hot water. And Carl, you're taking a shower after her. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to go to school," I tell them before we left.

---------------------------------------------------------

After my class ended, Fiona called me.

"What's up?" I asked when I picked up the phone and I was walking towards Guadalupe.

"Come to my house right away. Debbie stole a baby," Fiona answered.

"She what?" I asked, in shock, and Guadalupe looked at me confusingly.

"Apparently she's missing the lady we borrowed from the nursing home that V works at and she decided that she wanted to steal a baby because of it," Fiona tells me.

"I'm on my way," I tell her before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Guadalupe asked me.

"My kid sister kidnapped a kid," I answered and she looked at me, in shock.

"Listen, my family is all types of twisted and my parents are much worse. I would understand if this isn't something you don't want to continue," I tell her.

"I'm not going to say that I wouldn't be overwhelmed about what's happening with your family because I never experience it with mine. But I can say that I would love to continue with this. You have been nothing, but honest with me so far. Now, let's go to your sister's house and help her," Guadalupe tells me before we take off.

——————————————————————-

When we got home, everyone was in the kitchen, including Steve.

"What's Steve doing here?" I asked Fiona, who was sitting next to the man in question.

"What's she doing here?" Steve asked me, pointing towards Guadalupe.

"She's my girl and don't point at her. The hell you doing here if you and Fiona aren't dating?" I asked Steve.

"Guys, knock it off. We have other things to worry about," Fiona tells us and we all gather around the table.