online to offline pt 7

Pink on White was first, the two nervous girls walked onto the empty stage, hands connected until they had to part for their separate instruments.

Niki tuned her ukulele, which she lovingly named coffee, and coincidentally, the song they were about to sing was Last Cup of Coffee.

"One two three four," Niki tapped lightly on the ukulele, before starting to sing.

"Some day, we'll have our last conversation

And drink our last cup of coffee"

Puffy added in her piano chords, playing the harmony of the singing every once in a while as she leaned into the mic.

"Some day, we might be 80

And think about the different things we used to say"

Niki sang again as Puffy placed harder notes to the keyboard.

"All the memories of you will just become a ghost of a smile,

caught in the wind

Some day"

Puffy harmonized, "Some day"

They sung together, the two voices drifting together into a perfect harmony.

"It'll be the last day."

Puffy played a bit of a changed version of the melody, Niki continuing to strum. The instrumental ended and Niki returned to sing.

"I won't forget how it feels to be loved

To be remembered by someone as special as you"

Puffy looked to the pink haired girl for a moment, before returning to her mic.

"Some day"

Niki harmonized.

"Someday"

"I will"

"I will"

They sung together again, bringing an end to the song,

"Drink the last cup of coffee with a smile"

Niki looked to Puffy, "Wahoo!"

"Wahoo!" Puffy laughed with a smile.

The claps and cheers were soft, similar to the two girls' voices. They bowed before the judges spoke.

"The harmonizations were well written," Wilbur jumped right in, "and they didn't clash into each other like some other ones I've heard- that sounds directed against the other bands- I did not think about that- that was not towards the others, I mean in my carree-"

"Wil, there's no saving that statement." Eret laughed.

"Fuck." He pinched the bridge of his nose as Schlatt laughed loudly.

"All of you backstage, you guys can harmonize beautifully as well."

Niki and Puffy both held back laughs. "Thank you." Niki giggled out.

"I'm always surprised at how soft yet powerful both of your voices are." Eret spoke next, "Like I said to Jack-"

"-oh my god not again-" Schlatt groaned.

"-What?" Eret laughed, "Strong like steel-" Eret paused to control his laughter while the two judges had their mics far enough to not mess up the audio with their wheezing, "soft like mushrooms."