online to offline pt 5

"Alright, introduce yourselves."

Niki nodded, excited. "Hello! We are Pink on White!"

"The name comes from our hair colours," Puffy explained, "I'm Puffy."

"I'm Niki! You can also call me Nihachu."

"Can we get to know you guys better?"

"Of course!" Puffy nodded, "we met at music class in school," she shared a knowing smile with the staff, who laughed lightly. "And we started dating, not long after, we started the band! I play keyboard and sometimes sing."

"I sing and do guitar and ukulele." Niki followed suit.

"What song will you guys be performing today?"

"I hear a symphony." Niki announced.

"Anything else you want to say?"

"... Please help, Dream and George won't stop making fun of us for switching vibes in real life and in singing."

"They're not wrong though."

"They really aren't." Puffy sighed. "That's the worse part."

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

The stage was dark, and the crowd was quiet in anticipation for Niki and Puffy. The two girls were onstage, Niki in front of a mic, and Puffy in front of a keyboard.

A spotlight shown onto Niki, the nervous pink haired girl shifting nervously with her hands fiddling with the mic stand.

After a few seconds of deep, controlled breaths, Niki begun to sing.

"I used to hear a simple song
That was until you came along

Now in its place is somethin' new

I hear it when I look at you" She sang in complete silence, before Puffy started the gentil piano, the melody taking over the stadium while a spotlight moved over to her. She played a little instrumental bit before Niki leaned closer to the mic again.

"With simple songs, I wanted more

Perfection is so quick to bore

You are my beautiful, by far

Our flaws are who we really are" Niki was practically singing directly to Puffy, and looked to her as she played the instrumental again.

Niki made her voice stronger while Puffy pressed harder on the keys.

"I used to hear a simple song

That was until you came along

You took my broken melody

And now, I hear a symphony

Oh~ ooo~"

The instrumental stopped,

"And now I hear,

a symphony."

The song was quick and sweet, capturing many listener's hearts. Some were even tearing up. Claps started in the crowd of a thousand or so, and a bright smile was captured on both Niki and Puffy.

"Thank you." Niki spoke and they both bowed.

"That was absolutely beautiful." Eret was the first to speak after the claps quieted.

"Agreed," Schlatt spoke simply.

"I believe that you two can work with a multitude of songs, like last time I heard you sing- yesterday, and that song was a completely different genre." Wilbur started a different topic, "And I think that that is an excellent skill to have in your future endeavors as musicians."