the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny

Mr. Blade tapped on his desk in a slight confusion. "What the fu-"

"-Mr. Blade, language." Tommy spoke seriously. As the person who swears the most in the class, it earned a few giggles.

"Tommy, says you." Mr. Blade simply replied, earning more than just a few giggles, "But seriously, why is there like- you four, you five, you two and like two other students. Why is there only thirteen students here today- I can't teach like this." He sighed, "Just- do whatever."

"Free period?!" One of the miscellaneous students spoke excitedly, and the teacher sighed with a nod.

"Let's go!" The other one cheered, and not after long, Dream approached the Paths with his bandmates.

"Should we... y'know, address the drama? Since the parking lot-"

"-we forgot." Ranboo laughed, "Oh gods."

"To be fair, we kinda forgot too..." George laughed softly.

"Oh good okay, thank god we weren't just, meming on ourselves." Purpled said, for a lack of better words.

"Nope, we forgot too." Karl spoke softly.

"I'll make a... I'll make an audio for a confirmation that we've talked, and that we are sure that you weren't copying, and you guys can just write a tweet to explain how you weren't stealing the melody, the chords whatever, and that whatever similarities are accidental." Dream explained easily. "Got it?"

The paths smiled, "Gotcha."

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

@DivergentPathsOfficial

Hello! We would like to explain the situation between the song MASK by the Feral Boys and our song, After the Story Ends. In no way were we trying to copy their song. We were not purposely stealing the melody or the chords, and all similarities are accidental. We have talked to the writer of the song, Dream, and he have said that the two songs sounded honestly nothing alike, so he would like everyone to back off of the situation, and we have the same wishes.

Thank you - Paths A, B, C and D.

--- @TheFeralBoysOfficial

VOUCH!!!! - Niki

--- @PinkOnWhiteOfficial

VOUCH.

--- @User1

Yeah, the songs sound nothing alike.

--- @User2

Come on! Forgiving them that quickly? Jesus, i'm dropping this fandom. :/

--- @User3

Good, we don't need people like you here.

--- @User4

THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THAT THEY SOUND NOTHING ALIKE!

--- @User5

IT SOUNDS ALL ALIKE, THIS IS RIGGED.

@TheFeralBoysOfficial

Hi, here's a statement on the MASK/After the Story Ends situation.

[One attachment]

--- @DivergentPathsOfficial

Thank you <333 - Path D

--- @TheFeralBoysOffical