27- Haute Camp-Ture (Bonus Chapter)

added a/n 

so it's december 29 2021 and i totally forgot i made this chapter *sighs* i am so sorry for how cringe this is, idk what was going on in my brain when i wrote this. feel free to skip to the bottom of this part so you can somewhat understand why i included this chapter. or you know just watch the ending of episode 22 of tdi and come up with your own imagination idk. sorry again.

Logan's POV

"What are you doing?" Duncan groggily asked as he flipped over on his side.

I was inside the boys cabin trying to hang out with the little rat, but he was using our free day to go into hibernation instead.

"Folding your clothes," I answered, setting down a folded pair of pants. "Nice of you to wake up by the way."

"You can't come in here and just do that." Duncan gestured to the neat pile of clothes I started to fold that were laying on his floorboard.

"Well you can't just complain about not hanging out with me then take a nap when I'm trying to hang out with you," I retorted with clenched teeth.

His side of the cabin was a mess anyway. It was the least I could do.

"Calm down, sweetheart," he yawned, pulling a blanket off of him.

"I don't find your pet names to be cute," I spat, "so stop that."

"You enjoy being called vertically challenged," Duncan said as he sat up from his bed.

I snatched up a pair of his shorts. "Vertically challenged isn't a pet name. It's just a nickname," I pointed out.

"Pet names are nicknames, doll," he clucked causing me to throw down the shorts in a fit.

"Stop doing that!" I hissed, biting back the anger that was lurking.

"I'm thinking that maybe you should sleep your temper off," Duncan suggested.

"And I'm thinking that maybe you should blah blah blah blah," I jeered,  feeling his eyes on me.

"Alright, don't do that," he told me. I lifted my head up and shot daggers at him.

"Shut up!"

"Whoa." Duncan raised his hands. "Stop cleaning and take a breather, hothead."

"And by breather you mean sleep with you." I lifted an eyebrow knowing that's exactly what he wanted.

"Well maybe," he shrugged.

"You're funny," I spoke in a lifeless tone.

"Hey, you sug-" I hurled a sweatshirt his way to shut him up.

"Oh wait! Can you actually send that back?" I asked as he peeled it off of his face.

I was planning to steal that one so I could wear it back home, but he didn't need to know that.

"You could at least take a nap next to me." Duncan motioned towards the empty space next to him.

"Hm let me think about it. No," I responded shortly with firm lips.

"You're no fun." He pouted. "I think Gwen's crabbiness is leeching onto you."

"Well if I wasn't in that stupid cabin we wouldn't have a problem," I muttered to myself, getting up.

"Okay seriously, I need that sweatshirt back," I spoke, walking over to Duncan.

"Why? So you could just steal it?" he asked, placing it on the bed.