23- That's Off The Chain!

Logan's POV

As I tossed a frisbee over to Owen on the beach, Geoff's wailing started up again from the confessional can. Owen turned around just in time for the frisbee to hit his head.

"Sorry!" I called out to him.

"Oooh, sounds like Geoff's having a hard time accepting Bridgette's been kicked off, huh?" Leshawna spoke with hands on her hips.

"Poor guy," I said.

"Yeah, he's so weak," Duncan acknowledged with a dip of his head. I glowered in disappointment.

"And you're not?" I asked, smirking. He smouldered in resentment.

"Kidding! Chill, you're like the toughest person I've met," I assured him before dropping my voice down into a hushed whisper, except for when you show your soft side."

"I do not have a soft side!" Duncan simmered, giving me a slight shoulder punch.

"Yes you dooooo!" I sang, jabbing my finger into Duncan's chest.

"Baby come back!" Geoff wept in the distance.

//Geoff's Confessional

"Any kind of fool could see! S-Something... something, uh... about you! Hey, Bridge! Sending out mucho love to... wherever it is that the Boat of Losers takes you!" //

Duncan coughed, pushing me off of him.

"Um, we better go check on him," Duncan said, turning around before walking with DJ to the confessional.

"What about our game?" Leshawna asked as Owen ran to catch up to them.

"Check on him? Since when did he start having feelings?" Gwen inquired.

"Since they started up their guys alliance," Heather spoke up from the dock. "Duncan's no fool. He needs Geoff's vote to stay in it."

"Hey, maybe we should try forming a girls alliance again," Lindsay suggested. Heather hit her with a fly swatter.

"Or not..."

The loudspeaker screeched causing us to cover our ears from the harsh noise.

"Good morning campers! Your next challenge awaits you at the arts and crafts centre," Chris said before shutting the intercom off.

~

"How's Geoff?" I asked DJ as we stood by some cruddy shack.

"Could be better but he'll make it," he whispered.

Looking up, I eyeballed a sullen Geoff as he slouched over to us.

"Welcome to the arts and crafts center!" Chris greeted as he drove over on his quad.

"More like the arts and craps centre," I rebuked, examining the run-down building again.

"Yeah... it used to be an outhouse but now it's where Chef parks his road hog," Chris responded, kicking down the door of the shed.

I peered my head inside along with the boys as they admired the motorcycle in front of us.

"Which brings us to your challenge," Chris spoke. "Building your own wheels!"

"Hot rods! Yes! Awesome!" Owen cheered, sticking his hand in Duncan's face. "Give me five! Woohoo!"

Much to Owen's anticipation, his hand was left hanging by the scowling punk.

"You'll find all the parts you need in our bike depot." Chris presented a jumble of bike parts to us.

"Bicycles!" Owen hooted. We all stared at him with blank expressions. "Less awesome but still...good. Right?"