22- Hide & Be Sneaky

Logan's POV

"Did you hear what Leshawna did to Heather's clothes?" I cackled, laying on Duncan's bed.

I was inside the boys' cabin hanging out with DJ and Duncan. I couldn't help but laugh remembering Heather's reaction when she found her shredded clothes.

"Not as bad as the sewage incident," DJ responded with a slight snicker.

After Trent got sent home, I had this quick-witted idea to change the pipe system so when Heather took a shower she would get raw sewage dumped all over her. Leshawna ended up going through with the wicked plan which made the whole prank ten times better.

"Yeah, that was my idea." I flipped my hair over my shoulder cockily.

"Didn't know you were ruthless like that," Duncan said as he carved something into the bedpost. I shrugged.

"What comes around goes around my friend."

~

We all met up at the dock so Chris could explain to us what our challenge was going to be for the day.

"Today's challenge is a good old fashion game hide-and-seek. You all get ten minutes to hide before Chef Hatchet comes looking for you," Chris told us. I smirked.

"With his military background, and an advanced degree in man-hunting, he's uniquely qualified to make this game excruciatingly, hard." Chef pulled out a water gun from behind his back and began to pump it.

"What's with the water gun?" Duncan asked as Chef pointed it at his forehead.

"Is that a laser?" I questioned. "For what reason do you need that on there?"

"Wanna find out?" Chef grinned, aiming the laser at me. I rose my hands up and shook my head.

"The lifeguard chair is home base. When he finds you, Chef will try to spray you. If you escape his blast, you can try to run to home base. But if he catches you on your way, he'll douse you," Chris explained. For once, the challenge actually seemed fun.

A little manhunt game. I'm in.

"Ooh, so we're gonna get splashed by a bit of water. Now I'm terrified," Duncan mocked with waving hands.

"Why don't you demonstrate, Chef?" Chris asked with smug eyes.

Chef pumped the water gun in our faces before squirting Chris with it. The impact from the water sent Chris flying into the air, completely drenched.

"Not on me, dude!" Chris shouted out from a pretty far distance. I laughed quietly.

"So how do we win this game?" Heather asked conceitedly.

Chris walked back to us, trying to dry himself off with his hands.

"You've got three options. One, don't get discovered in your hiding place. Two, run to home base before Chef blasts you. Three, once you've been caught, help Chef find the other campers," Chris listed off. "Do any of those and you win invincibility. All clear?"

"Uh..." Lindsay rose her hand, but Chris cut her off.

"You get ten minutes to hide. Go!" We broke apart from each other to try to find a hiding place leaving a clueless Lindsay alone on the dock.

//Logan's Confessional

"I know the challenge is going to be child's play. I'm small, quick, and somewhat quiet so it'll be a cinch for me." //

~

As I walked around I came across a small cave at the edge of the island. I headed inside to see if it was a useful hiding place or not.