Chapter nineteen

Y/n's POV:

I sat lower deck in a small room. My body was chained on an iron grid and even after I tried to get of it, nothing happened.

The door to this room was locked. There was no way Pan could come and get me even if I don't think he would come.

Just as I was about to close my eyes to forget my pain, I heard shouting at upper deck. What might happened there?

"WHERE IS SHE?!", I heard someone yelling and looked up. That voice- My heart beated around 10 times faster. Could it actually be?

Footsteps ran down the stairs and I heard two people in the room before me.

"So Hook, where's Y/n?", this familiar voice asked and I could hear the other person's loud breaths.

"P-Peter? I'm here!", I called and heard the footsteps getting closer to me. Someone did something at the door's lock and the next moment he stepped in the room.

Right as he saw me, he ran to me and cupped my face in his hands. I winced in pain but still didn't move away from his touch.

"Love, what did they do to you?", He asked and moved away my chains. I wanted to answer but tears streamed down my cheeks. As soon as he removed the chains I wanted to get up. I wanted to run and never look back.

But everything hurted. I felt nothing but pain.

"I'm here love, I'm here.", He mumbled and lifted me up in his arms. I pressed my face in the material of his jacket, trying to quiten my sobs.

"Let's get you out of here."

We reached upper deck and I got a short look to everyone. My family and everyone else who was on the ship,  tied up and sneered by the lost boys.

Felix turned around and looked at us. He made a few, quick steps to Peter and me, his face filled with worry.

"Is she alright?", Felix asked since he couldn't see my face as I had hit it in Peter's chest again. 

"More or less.", Peter answered and moved with my in his arms.

"What do you suggest to do with the victims?" Felix asked.

"Victims? Treat them the way they deserve to be treated." Pan simply answered. After that, I fell into something like a sleep but without actually falling asleep. I just- wasn't awake. But I still felt everything, heard everything, memorized everything.

After some time we were in Pan's tent and he sat down on his bed. I woke up out of my trance likely state, raised my head and looked at him scared.

"It's over.", Pan said and kissed my forehead. He layed down on his bed and I snuggled up to him. His arms were wrapped around my back and I could feel how he tried to not hurt me with touching me. I sobbed in his chest knowing that he wouldn't stop me.
He wouldn't stop the girl from crying.

It was so overwhelming. All my emotions came out and I could so nothing about it.

"You're safe, love. I'm here.", He whispered and I slowly started to calm down. After about a quarter of an hour I was mostly calm. My hand and my head layed on his chest while our legs were tangled with each other.

He had checked me up and put a lot of bandages and other stuff around me to make sure my wounds would heal.

I started to feel dizzy and my head became heavier.

"Peter?"

"What is it, love?"

"Thank you."

"...I would do a lot for you, you know?", He meant and I raised my head, feeling the urge to see him. To see his beautiful face with those dark eyes and those soft lips. He was so incredibly beautiful. I felt my cheeks burning at his mere view.

"Aww did I make you blush?", He chuckled and I mumbled something not quite understandable.

"What did you said?"

"Nothing!", I hissed and tried to got off his grip. It didn't work. Of course not!

"Can you let go of me?"

"No."

"Then I want you to do something else.", I said and glanced at him wondering if he'd accept him.

"Okay! What do you want me to do?", He wondered and smirked at me.

"Take off your shirt, please.", I demanded and immediately saw his eyes darkening.

"Something else.", He said and pulled me closer to him as if he was afraid something could happen to me.

"Why? Why are you always wearing one? I've never seen you without. Not like I felt like I need to see you without but still. Could you do me this one favor?"

"Fine. But this was your idea, okay?", He stated and pulled of his shirt. The first thing I noticed was what he was afraid to show me. A scar. Right under his left chest muscle, which was way more hotter than it should've been. I didn't really care about the scar though, it fitted him.

Fucking hell! The scar was the part I was the least interested in. He was so damn hot and I could do nothing but stare at him with a red face.

"I know you might think it's ugly which is why I try to keep my clothes on for as long as possible. The scar markes me for the rest of my life.", Peter mumbled and turned away from me.

I fast crawled to him and wrapped my arms around his stomach. Then I layed my head on his shoulder and pressed myself against him.

"No,  you're beautiful Peter! You really are!"

He turned himself back to me and lifted me up on his lap. There I sat staring in his eyes.

"You can't believe how glad I am to have you back."