Chapter three

Pan's POV:

I walked through the camp with the girl in my arms. She was a real lightweight to carry which made me worry about her constitution.

"Pan, who is this?", Felix asked, his eyes examining the girl slowly.  

"I don't know yet." I admitted and lowered my head to glance at the girl, noticing she's been surprisingly quiet. To my surprise, she fell asleep.

I caught myself smiling at her sweet human being. Now, without swearing at me with every existing insult, she was just a soft, little girl. An adorable one.

"She looks awful.", Felix stated. I raised my head, glancing at him in agreement.

"I know. I found her like that. She insulted me in so many ways, you wouldn't believe it. I seemed to have scared the bloody hell out of her."

"Makes one wonder what she's been through..."

"It does..." I answered, causing a temporary silence between us.

"Well, what is your plan with her now? Cage?" Felix asked. I shook my head.

"No. She'll stay with me" He glanced at me in surprise before tilting his head slightly to the side.

"And I'm telling our brothers that- ?"

"We have a lost girl from now on." A grin appeared on his lips as he nodded in understanding.

"Will do, Pan!", Felix promised and  turned around, disappearing in the woods.

I used my teleportation to bring the girl to a near cave. Usually, I would've stayed with her at the camp but she was freezing too much. She'd freeze to death out there. Considering that I decided to lay her down on an actual bed.
Her fingers grasped my shirt tightly, showing no sign to let go of my body.

"You need to let go of me, love.", I chuckled.

She hummed something not understandable and I tightened her grip around me even more. In order to make her get some sleep I decided to lay next to her. As her body was forcefully pressed on the soft material of the sheets she slowly loosened her grip on me. Instead she snuggled into my chest, her body shivering. I fast grabbed my blanket and layed it over her to keep her warm.

I knew I couldn't let her sleep long she needed to get out of those wet clothes. But for a moment I felt like she deserved to just rest.