Chapter eighteen

Y/n's POV:

I sat on the ship and stared over to Neverland. The island seemed so beautiful and friendly but on it were the most deadliest creatures and plants. Still I'd rather be there than here.

Hours ago, when I got on the ship, I almost died in shock. It wasn't just Hook and his crew but my family on it. How I cursed the moment I saw their faces.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Some kind of flashback to what happened earlier:

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

"Mother.", I hissed and she gave me a murder smile.

"Y/n, I'm so happy to see you again.", She chimed and reached out her hand to caress my cheek.

"Fuck off!", I shouted and tried to bite her hand. Her eyes widened in shock and I could feel everyone's faces turn to me. They didn't expected me to swear.

"My poor baby, what did they do to you on that island?", She asked more to herself than to me. But I still answered to make her even more mad.

"They were nice to me. Do you want me to explain that since I'm pretty sure you don't know that word?", I answered and smirked. How I hated my courage at this point. So did she.

The sharp pain from a hook made me wince. I felt blood running down my cheek and turned around to where the hook came from.

"That's not how you talk to a lady.", Captain Hook said who stand behind me. It was him who had scratched me.

I was fighting with my emotions in every possible way. On one hand I wanted to punch him right in the face and just do the same with everyone on this ship. On the other hand I felt like just crawl myself in a ball in cry.

Stupid me decided for the first one. I took all my courage and within seconds my fist met his cheek. For the moment he was to shocked to react but that changed quickly. He glanced back at me and smiled deadly.

God- I was so stupid! Why did I punch him?! He's way more stronger and I'm on his ship. Means: No escape. Fuck! Is this a tear in my eye? Ohh, my dear body. It'll only get worse at this point.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

~Flashback over~

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Two hours later I sat on the ship. In a corner. Trying not to cry. My body was going through so much pain from my, not really deserved if we would look long-term, beating. The only thing that made me a bit more comfortable was the view to Neverland.

Yeah, I really started to like it there. If we wouldn't think of Pan and Felix. Still, I would give all I have to just snuggle in Pan's arms and forget my pain for a moment. But he wasn't here and I didn't expect him to come and get me.

The sound of soft footsteps reminded me who was also on the ship. Snow white and her lovely Prince Charming. Both pathetic.

"Hey sweetheart!", Snow said. I didn't look up to her and I knew I wouldn't do it later.

"Hey."

"Please don't be mad for Kilian beating you up...", She mumbled and I knew there was something else she was going to say.

"But it was for your best. You lost your mind on that island."

So that's what she thought? I lost my mind? Ridiculous! I never felt more alive than on this island and they tell me I lost my mind? They can't be serious.

"There's also something else I want to tell you and you might like it.", She smiled and I saw her waving with her hand. In the background I saw my mother moving.

As she reached next to Snow I started to think if it could get any worse. I mean I literally sat beaten up in a corner of Captain Hook's ship with my abusive and manipulating family and their new friends.

"So I guess we're telling her?", My mother asked and looked at me serious. There was something in her eyes that I didn't enjoy. They were too calm.

"Yeah!", Snow answered and smiled meanwhile with a big grin. Fuck, how I hated it when they were so happy.

"So, you're gonna get married with Henry! You know who he is, don't you?"

Silence. For a moment we all just glanced at each other in silence. Well...expect of me. My jaw just dropped. After some seconds it took me to realize what she just said, I jumped up, screamed and tried to rip her skin of her bones. She must have been totally out of her head if she thought I would be happy to marry that whiny bastard. He was one of the reason my life got even worse than when I was little.

"Y/n! Get of her!", I heard my mother scream but I didn't listen to her. All I knew is that I would never, in my entire life, marry Henry.

At this point I should say why not, shouldn't I? First things first, I hated him. I know I hated a lot of people but as if it's my fault they all behave like that. Honestly. Henry has always been the...special...one. He became so much attention that it almost scared me and all he did was believing in magic and be better than every angel could even be. He was the scary version of perfect and I hated how he liked the attention which he got because of his awfully nice and gentle behavior.

Oh such a golden child.
Protect him at all costs.
He is her son, the son of the savior of magic.

How amazing. As if magic wasn't the reason why everything got so much worse? Ever since my family remembered who they were before Regina made her insane spell, they've changed. They wanted to go back to the magic lands. And somehow, I was totally useless in that magic realms.

Coming to the second point why I wouldn't marry that piece of- well I would only wanna marry someone I truly love. With all due respect, I didn't even share sympathy with Henry. Surely I didn't feel attracted to him.

Someone pulled me of Snow and pushed me against the wood wall from the ship. I groaned out in pain and felt blood running down my occiput. I must've hit my head pretty hard. There all my brave strength went by and I started to realize in what a danger I brought myself.

"Peter, help me!", I begged before someone kicked me, over and over again.