Chapter six

Y/n's POV:

"Wake up sweetheart!", Someone whispered, pulling a blanket of me that I couldn't remember him having earlier.

"Fuck off, Pan!", I growled, my eyes still closed. With one hand I tried to grab the blanket.

The boy chuckled amused and only seconds later someone kissed my cheek.

I immediately startled up and glanced right into Pan's eyes. They were so green. So beautiful. It made me blush slightly.

"I knew this would work.", He laughed and leaned towards me.

"You're dumb. And mean!"

He looked at me with a shocked expression on his face and layed his hand on his chest. A part of me wanted to roll my eyes in annoyance but when he also started sniffing in sadness I finally gave in with a cracked smile.

"Stop it!" I whined and hid my face in the sleeves of Pan's hoodie to hide my smile.

"Come on, love. I won't let you sleep in here for the rest of the day.", He stated.

"So consider getting up."

"No!", I huffed and layed back down, turning my back to him. Now I was laying on my side, glancing at the tent wall infront of me. Noticing the dark green stripes that ran down from the very top to the bottom.

"I'll call the boys to wake you up then. But be aware. They are not the most considerate." I believe that could've been called threatening.

"Fine. I'll come out with you."

"Glad to hear you changed your mind."

Pan grabbed my arm and before I could even rub my eyes once again, I was already dragged outside.

The sun was shining too bright and for some seconds I thought of myself being death. Then my vision got clearer and I could see the individual structures of some boys, trees and the camp.

A tall boy with a huge scar on his face came to Pan and me. A satisfied grin grew on his face as he saw me hiding behind Pan.

To my defense, I was used to see a lot of well dressed people who gave more about their appearance and status then anything else. People who lived different, looked different, were new to me. It was scaring me. And there was no difference between before the curse was broken and after. I have always been in a wealthy family and therefore barely only met wealthy people.
Besides, the scar was just actually scary af.

"Hey Pan, I see you managed to get her outside.", The boy said and glanced at me in interest.

"I'm Felix!"

"There's no need to be afraid of him. He's very gentle.", Pan said and I saw Felix giving him a quick glance before turning back to me.

I crawled out from behind Pan and glanced at the boy named Felix. To my surprise he actually smiled at me and so I smiled back.

"Y/n...", I said and held out my hand.

"You already know my name. But I promise you, I really am gentle. At least with you, princess." He smirked and winked at me. I blushed flustered and smiled at him.

Next to me, I felt Pan's bones cracking and only a moment later Felix wide smile turned into a rather forced one.

"Well nevermind. I'll just leave you two now." He said and scratched the back of his neck.

Pan grabbed my hand and I got dragged, again, until we reached a different tent. On the inside it was filled with multiple fruits, vegetables and meat.

He looked at me with a questioning expression on his face and I glanced at the food.

"Am I- allowed to eat?" I wondered, knowing the rules of my previous life.

Pan seemed confused for a moment, decided to just nod then. I thanked him with a soft smile and picked out a small amount of food. My mother always told me I would get thicker faster whenever I dared to ear a tiny bit more than necessary.

We went outside to some logs that were used to sit on them. There I got to eat my food while Pan was talking with another boy who's name was Devin, I think. He was younger than me, maybe 14 years old.

When I finished eating, something caught my attention. Pan went some steps away with Devin and they were now talking suspicious serious. Something I was very much used to by now.

I knew I've caught a cold yesterday. I knew my body felt like I got hit by something. I knew it was the worst idea ever. But I really wanted to know where exactly I even was. Meaning, I would go to explore this place a little.

I quietly stood up and sneaked away from Pan. He'd probably ask me multiple questions on what I was planning on doing and in the end he would force me to stay here. Pan was no person to be trusted. Just like Hook or my family.

Plus, I didn't understand why he cared. I met him yesterday and he somewhat seemed to have randomly decided to care way more than my whole family about me.

As soon as I got out of Pan's field of vision, I stopped sneaking and started walking normal again. My feet hurted while walking but the island made me continue. It was so beautiful.

After some minutes I reached a cliff and eyed the surroundings. Around me was nothing but forest and down the cliff, water. In the daytime the water looked so friendly. The waves seemed to go in a soft rhythm, not showing any of dangers they had.

But really. Almost dying twice is enough reason for me to not get in the near of water for some time. Some time was, just saying, only a place holder for never ever again.

I sat down at the cliff and let my legs dangle down. The warm wind blew on my naked legs. It was surprisingly soft and gave me a moment to just breathe. Accepting me situation. Understanding it in first place.

What about those boys? Pan called them the lost boys. He said they all lived here with him on this island. But the tricky thing was that every one of them had to have a home. A family. A mother and a father. What about them?

The whole situation was strange and I didn't believe that this place was really a nice one. But Pan tried to give me this exact impression and what else could I do expect of believe him? It's not like I knew better.

He wasn't working for Hook but I had no idea what he planned on doing with me. Or why he was so strangely caring for me.

It felt like manipulation. People used others traumatic situation or their inner crave for something they haven't had in their childhood. Like love. People uses this against one to manipulate them, to trick them. So maybe, Pan was tricking me. Hook could've done the same before I found out that there was something going on.

I needed to find out what was happening here. On this island. This couldn't be simply good. Pan was a villain. His eyes told me.