Chapter seven

Y/n's POV:

I sat at the cliff for almost two hours, rewinding every information I got. It was a peaceful place full with freedom. Better than my secret spot on the ship.

I have thought about everything and agreed myself with the idea of being some kind of member of this unusual group of boys. After all they were just children and I needed to find out what was going on here.

Besides, I didn't know how to leave this place. As surprising as it may seemed, I did not carried a ship with me. Sadly.

At this moment I remembered that I didn't tell Pan were I went. Or even, that I went somewhere. Oh damn. He would be mad.

I practically jumped to my feet which made feel dizzy but I just ignored it and ran through the forest. My legs started hurting again, overloaded by the sudden intense use, but I wouldn't stop. If I would just be fast he maybe wouldn't even notice my absence.

As if after two hours.

As I reached the camp, I saw Pan walking up and down the glade, his arms crossed infront of his chest. Oh yeah, he was mad. I knew exactly who caused this. Me. Of course. I just held that power in me, making others unbelievable mad.

If someone's guilty, it's always me. And this was not meant in a self-pitying way. I was, seriously, always the one to blame. Out of a hundred if people everyone always decided to blame me. Mostly because it was actually often my fault, I guess. 

I slowly walked out of the woods with my head reduced to the ground. Just accepting my fate seemed like the best thing to do.

"Hey...", I mumbled, still looking at the ground. There was no way I could look in his eyes.

"Where were you?", He questioned and quickly stepped to me. I thought about a good explanation but in my head it all sounded pretty weak.

Saying I was busy with leaving without permission and planning my escape didn’t sound really good.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!", He shouted. This time he grabbed my arm and pressed it so hard that I screamed out in pain.

"C-Cliff...", I managed to say before a tear rolled down my cheek.

He pulled me after him in his tent and pushed me on his bed.

"Who gave you allowence to leave, huh? I didn't. ", He said, sounding almost psychotic, and made me shiver in fear.

I tried to make myself as small as possible and kept looking at the ground. No eye contact. No eye contact. Definitely no eye contact.

"You little bitch. Don't you dare leaving ever again without my permission, understood?"

This was the moment I couldn't hold it anymore. Tears were streaming down my face as I started to cry bitterly.

For some seconds everything went silent. The only sound was me crying in shock and fear. Then I felt Pan sitting down next to me on his bed. He pulled me in his arms and started to slowly rub my back.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to yell at you like that.", He whispered in my ear and layed his head on mine. I just sat there, in his arms, crying. With a simply move I pulled myself closer to him and hid my face in his chest. This comfort. Even though he was the one shouting at me, I needed exactly his comfort in this moment.

Why was he so mad? It were only about two hours. Did he thought I'd run away? I could've done it. But there was nowhere else I could go right now, was it? Meant, I was trapped here anyway. So why would he bother where I went?