Chapter two

It was over. No way I could take this another minute. My body was cold and I was to weak to fight any longer against the water.

"Oh dear God, you won! Happy now?", I shouted, knowing that God wouldn't answer.

"This place knows no God, miss. Praying is useless.", Someone asked and I had to chuckle.

"So I should just give up then huh-", I was about to stop moving when I realized.

"Wait- Who's there? Please help me, Sir. I beg you!", I called out not knowing where to look at because my eyes were swollen from the salty water.

Someone grabbed me and pulled me up. I fell to a wooden ground and coughed heavier. Someone layed a blanket over me and kneeled infront of me. I carefully opened my eyes, ignoring the fire burning in them.

"Who are you?", I asked weak.

"Killian Hook.", He introduced himself and held out a hand. His other one was, strangely, hidden behind his back.

"Thank you Hook..." I coughed and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and layed his hand at my back, slowly pressing me to a chamber at lower deck.

"You're welcome," He answered and gestured to the wooden door, "if you go down there you can rest a bit in the bed." I nodded thankful and opened the door, ready to fall asleep for hours. But only seconds after I closed the door behind me I heard voices arguing. Carefully, I leaned my head against the door, trying to understand what they discussed.

I had absolutely no idea where I was. Some man named Hook saved me and brought me here. That was all I knew after all.

I knew I was really in the worst shape to do this but before I would end up in even more trouble I wanted to figure out what kind of people they were. Just making sure Hook was no murderer. Or anyone who could get in contact with my family. 

My eyes were hurting, I still couldn't see much, my whole body was freezing and yet, here I stood with my ear pressed against the door. Sadly, I still barely understood anything. As I felt a doorknob infront of me I slowly rotated it till it opened and the door swung up a bit. I felt insane to go out in this constitution but I needed to know what he hid. Just to make sure it won't be something bad.

The voices, now louder, ran through my ears making me listen up. I followed them until they were finally close enough to understand.

"Why would you safe her, Hook?! Now all we can do is stop this entire adventure. Or-"

"No! We don't kill innocents!"

"But if the girl finds out what is going on here, which she will sooner or later, we will both be in some trouble."

"I didn't had a choice, did I? If I wouldn't have saved her she would've either drowned or she would've ended up on Neverland. There's no way I would send anyone happily to that bloody demon, Pan."

"So what? You better let her happily ruin our entire trip? Just kill her and no-one will have a problem."

"Ugh! Stop messing with my mind, Cora. I'm not killing her. At least, not yet."

"What are you waiting for? The right weather?"

"Very funny. I'm waiting for an alternative. For now she's sleeping and she will surely do that for a while. That means we could just leave her down there and lock her there. She gets food and won't disturb us. It's the best choice we have at the moment."

"She will ask questions soon."

"Whatever! Locked in there she cannot demand anything. We can easily go to Storybrooke and do what we came for. You get your revenge on Regina and I can finally kill Rumplestilzkin. We can do all that and the girl, won't disturb us a tiny bit. It appears to me that she seems to have ran away. It won't be a problem to find her family and bring her back. Maybe they even pay us?"