Chapter eleven

Y/n's POV:

I snuggled closer into the soft material of my pillow and yawned once more. Why was it so warm this morning? I held onto the pillow even more tight, hoping the get all the warmth.

As I finally opened my eyes I saw Pan glancing at me in amusement. He smirked and looked down at his t-shirt which really looked abused. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment as I realized I was the one to blame for that.

"I won't question what exactly you did there.", He said and leaned back on the actual pillow. I glanced to the side to avoid his look. Suddenly I felt his arms on my back which slowly pulled me down again. I layed back on Pan's chest and closed my eyes.

"I swear, don't even think that this means anything-" I threatened, feeling like I had to remind him, or maybe even myself, that I didn't want this.

"I wouldn't dare, love." He chuckled in defense and rubbed his hand softly over my back. My stomach twisted at this movement, sending chills down my spine. I tried to hide it. To hide how this made me feel.

"Hey...umm...Pan? Will Hook come again to fight you?", I wondered, trying to distract my mind. The thought of a man and his crew fighting nothing but children was definitely something. It couldn't be fair, could it?

His look softened and he gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. Now I was blushing. What the hell was wrong with me? I felt nothing, absolutely nothing for him.

"Are you worried about me?", He asked in a way to hot voice and glanced at me with soft eyes.

"What? Fuck no, I'm not. I couldn't care less about you. But Hook's still a bad person!", I said, trying to sound convincing. I wasn't.

"Ahh, you really are adorable. Most likely when you try deny that you're getting attached to me. Don't worry everything will be alright."

I just hummed something in disapproval and got up. This time I wouldn't let my heart get tricked by some guy who was everything but trustworthy.

Pan didn't say a word so I guessed I was allowed to leave his side. I wouldn't want him to shout at me again if I was gone for some time.

I went outside and looked around. The first beams of sunshine sparkled through the trees. To get a better look of it I started to run right in the forest, leaving the camp behind me. My feet didn't stop until I reached a small way down to the beach.

As I felt the sand on them I started to laugh and jumped up and down in excitement. It was so amazing and soft. After some moments I calmed down and stared at the ocean. Memories came in my mind, making me step back a bit. Then I raised my head and glanced at the sky. From here the sunrise was more than beautiful. It was magic. And full with dreamy freedom.

About 10 minutes later I got up and was just about to go back when something a splashing sound appeared in the water. I turned back and saw a fin reaching out of the water. It was bigger than the usual fish fin's and woke my interest.

Step by step I got closer to the now slowly moving fin and glanced at it. Only two more steps and I would reach the water. Just as I was about to lean down, someone pulled me back.

"What are you doing?", The person yelled and made my eyes water in shock.

"Woah, no! Don't cry, please. Pan will kill me if I bring you back and you're crying."

I gulped and looked up to the person who pulled me away from the water. Felix.

"Sorry...", I said as an usual answer for whenever I was crying.

"It's fine, princess. I'm sorry, too. You probably don't even know that you shouldn't be here.", Felix said and patted my head as some kind of apology. He made a step back before he started to talk again.