Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Rachel's POV

"What's in here?" Louis asks pressing his hands against the glass. "Penguins." "They really smell." I laugh and pull him with me through the zoo. Louis insisted to go. Most guys would find this a childish place. But he's different like that. And I love it. "What's this?" He asks. I grab his hand smiling, "Alligator." "Oh." Louis shivers pulling me along the path. "Scared?" I ask giggling.

He blushes, "Not entirely. The last time I actually saw an alligator was when I was little and before I became blind. I found them very unattractive." Louis says sighing. He and I hold hands as we walk around the zoo. He decided he wanted to have fun today and he chose to come to the zoo. Which I found sweet. As I've already said, Louis was different. He was just... Something special. The day dawned on until it was dark and Christmas lights were lit up in the zoo.

"Hurry up! They are gonna leave us!" Louis shouts grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the small train. I laugh as he feels for the train and hops in. I hand the guy tokens and slide in beside him. "Louis... Why do you want to go on the train?" I ask confused. It's not like he could see anything... "The shadows." He says. I grow even more confused. "I've always gone on this train every year ever since I was young. I still remember the beautiful lights and fireworks. And when I became blind,

My mom would take me here to it anyways. I figured out when I would look at the lights, they cast a strange beautiful shadow for me... And the fireworks. The sounds make me imagine it easier. I love it here." He grins and grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. "Louis..." I pause smiling. "You seem to always amaze me..." I lean in pressing my forehead to his. He blushes and the train begins moving. We both awe and watch the whole show of Christmas lights. It was... "So beautiful." I mumble.

Louis smiles lightly, "Not as beautiful as you." "You have no idea what I look like." I argue. "I wasn't just talking about how you look." He said which made me very confused. "Beauty is deeper than what's on the suffice. I may not know what you look like, but I know inside, you are the most beautiful person I've ever known." My heart melted. "Louis.." I trail off and he turns his face to stare at me. "I like you, Rachel." He said biting his bottom lip. I smile, "I like you too, Louis..." He blushes and I begin to lean in.

He does as well but my cell phone rings. We sigh pulling away and I grab my phone, "This better be damn important." I grumble at Taylor. We were still in that stupid fight. "Rachel, please come to the cinema... It's Harry and Blain. I kissed Harry earlier and Blain saw it. I called Harry again and told him to meet me here and he did but Blain was here with Rebecca and he saw Harry and I and like freaked out. He and Harry are about to fight and oh my god... I need help. Please come here, Rachel!"

Taylor begs me and I could tell she was crying. She hangs up and I look to Louis sadly, "We've got to go." He and I nod and when the train stops, we rush towards the car. I speed towards the cinema. Whatever was going on...

Had to be really bad.